Help for your own website....on my blog/s

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You are invited to post comments on my blog to help out your own website in the searches.

This is how it works

Picka blog post and click on it to post a comment.

In the info form fill it out as follows
Name: Your keywords.....IE "Carpet Cleaning Plano TX" ...put your city and state in there

Emai: Your email....it won't get shown

Website: your website address IE: http://www.prioritycleandfw.com
(don't forget the http://www )

Write something in the comment line. I will approve it if it's a positive post (my customers may actually see it. lol...ok probably not)

Hit the submit button

This will help your site

Here are my blogs ...No I don't benefit from this that I know of....except this actual post of Mikey's Board helps some because I'm using the keywords as anchor text

Carpet Cleaning Roseville CA

Carpet Cleaning Plano TX

Carpet Cleaning McKinney TX

Brian,

Depending on the pr of your blogs, a comment won't carry much weight to help someone's site out, but link diversity is a good thing too, so every link counts.

If you have any seo/web design questions let me know. I recently retired from carpet cleaning, but still read on these boards.

Mike

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
This was my favorite car at one time.

Peter%20Fox%20Cobra.jpg

Yes it's a replica...but you get the idea.

Ok Brian, just launched my site today. Still updating some tweaks here and there, but since you enjoy this, I'll let you crtisize my site :) let me know what you think!

Site address is in the sig..

Mike

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
At first glance I like it. Different from the other over the top flashy website type websites.

You have some small things to deal with like the very very small video that can hardly be seen.

On your website building page you need to do something different with the "slideshow". Just one photo that keeps loading.

Good job on the phone number being in the right place but you should have an email link under it.

You short "About Us" on the home page is cut short and out of wack.

I can't figure if I want an entire globe for the links or half a globe like you have it.....Looks good either way.

I would do some sort of mouseover animation on the signs of the buildings so the visitor knows to click on it. Yes I see the directions to click but some may not right away.

Back in my day "Rank Up" was something you did to the bathroom just before your sister needed to use it. :mrgreen:
That's probably not so much nowadays.

Your front page just needs more...I think you lose it a bit after the very good "above the fold".

I didn't check out the other pages besides the website desing....which is horrible....THAT should be a very pretty page and it's not.
I just did a quick look at the others while typing this and they are just ast bad.

I'm sure you'll work on those.

The front page is what matters most BUT you could really turn someone off with the other pages.

Good luck. As it grows I'm sure it will get better and better....like all websites should.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom