Help. Marine hard water stains

Rob Grady

Name
Rob Grady
Hard water stains from previous owner. Would like to get this carpet looking new again. This is after my boat detailer steam cleaned the carpet. It's better but not great. Any help is appreciated ( this is my first time posting on a forum hope this is the right place for this ) thank you in advance
View attachment 115037
RotoVac Stair Pro for the win! All you guys reaching for the magic solution, when all you need is the correct tool.
Confined, curved spaces are another prime example where my RV''s kick butt !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hard water stains from previous owner. Would like to get this carpet looking new again. This is after my boat detailer steam cleaned the carpet. It's better but not great. Any help is appreciated ( this is my first time posting on a forum hope this is the right place for this ) thank you in advance
View attachment 115037
If that's a wool carpet material, you need to find a reputable area rug washing business that also cleans carpet on site. They will have the best way to get that carpet looking as close to new as possible. Boat detailers are limited to their knowledge of restoring carpet and their machines they use don't compare to a professional carpet cleaner also.

I found several businesses in your area. The ones I would stay away from are the ones that have the key words of dry, sears, stanley, etc. The dry businesses wont flush out the carpet completely...and the franchise companies might send the new tech guy with a wore out machine just to repeat the same mistake you are witnessing currently

steve_64

If that's a wool carpet material, you need to find a reputable area rug washing business that also cleans carpet on site. They will have the best way to get that carpet looking as close to new as possible. Boat detailers are limited to their knowledge of restoring carpet and their machines they use don't compare to a professional carpet cleaner also.

I found several businesses in your area. The ones I would stay away from are the ones that have the key words of dry, sears, stanley, etc. The dry businesses wont flush out the carpet completely...and the franchise companies might send the new tech guy with a wore out machine just to repeat the same mistake you are witnessing currently
It is at replacement age and condition. If he can't get it clean without removal it should just be replaced imo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom