Help me finish this sentence...

-JB-

Name
JB
I got a call from a local non-profit recently, that wanted a quote on some carpet cleaning, having done the job in years past, knowing they were just price shopping, (as they were upfront enough to admit it), I decide that rather than just looking up their old receipts and losing the job based on a phone quote, I would stop by and see what they needed done.

By the time I got there to quote it I had decided that since I had worked for them in the past, (under a different group of leaders) I would rather just give them the job than not do it just based on price, in this case. The Director said she was thrilled that we would do it no charge and would be happy to do a press release for us,
here is what she sent me ...

XXXXXX Receives an Unusual Gift

Albion, NY – When XXXX contracted with Burris Cleaning Services, they did not realize the unexpected gift that was to follow. John Burris, owner stated that he offered his service free to XXXXX because “ ……………………………………….”

XXXXXX is grateful to John and all of the community that supports its services in so many ways.

.... she wants me to finish the last line, would you be so kinda as to help me?

... and no I don't think...
since I had worked for them in the past, (under a different group of leaders) I would rather just give them the job than not do it just based on price, in this case.
~ will do. :wink:

I know what I think, but am interested to hear your spin(s), truth be told I didn't/don't care if they did/do a press release but as the director pointed out it will help them out too, I really never thought of it that way.

Thanx

JB

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Albion, NY – When XXXX contracted with Burris Cleaning Services, they did not realize the unexpected gift that was to follow. John Burris, owner stated that he offered his service free to XXXXX because “

"We had been such a great customer in the past and utilized his services. When we contaced John again he decided that we were due for a free carpet cleaning"

Just off the top of my head.

Kinda garbled now that I look at it.
Oh well...here ya go.

C

cucu

i was happy to do the cleaning for free ...cause i sold the bastards 6 sebo,s @ $696 each

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
he realizes the value and importance ###### has to the community and in a time when donations maybe be off a little I wanted ##### offer my services at no cost to them.

Burris Cleaning has experienced some of the ups and downs the economy has thrown at us but we feel fortunate to have a solid customer base who supports us and so we felt the need to pass that goodwill on to others.
ehh...maybe something along those lines?

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
Everyone here at XXXXX would like to take this opportunity to give John Burris of Burris Cleaning Services a big thanks for an unexpected and much appreciated gift.

Even with the generous support of the community, it can still be a challenge meeting all of our obligations. So, it was a welcome surprise when, in light of the difficult economic times, Mr. Burris offered, not only to accommodate our busy schedule, but to do it at no charge. That’s right, no charge!

Won’t you join us in saying, “Thank you Burris Cleaning Services!”

This bighearted gift frees up crucial resources for our continued service to the community. His generosity benefits our staff, our clients and, perhaps most importantly, YOU!

-JB-

Name
JB
Ding Ding Ding!!!

We have a winner, awesome copy Wayne!

Thanks!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Knowing Times are tough in this economic climate Burris Cleaning felt that the addicts are human too. Just because they get the methodone through a cage and bullet proof window they should atleast be standing on somewhat clean carpet

-JB-

Name
JB
....actually your humor has missed the mark by miles on this one.

Hospice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom