Help me out here..

Mikey P

Administrator
What is the best buytlized nasty caked on grease cutting pre spray that I could get smuggled into California?

I dont do many restaurants but the ones I do, need something better then these edible all organic sissy pre sprays that we can only get here.

I have one tomorrow night that I'll have to make a cocktail for that I just know one of these Grease Eraser type products would work better on. It's too late for this one, but would one of you suppliers be willing to send me some in a plain brown wrapper?

Whats that automotive degreaser Brevik uses? Can I get that here still?

Rex Tyus

I think Brevic posted about Castrol Super Clean. Holy shit!

"If it don't come clean with super clean it won't come clean" is their catch line. Available at any hardware or autoparts store in the FREE states. I think he suggested boosting with sodiumperborate.

I prefer Powerburst/PowerBreak for those situations. I am partial to powders.

Rex Tyus

Mikey P said:
We don't even have a Walmart here.

Will Kragen sell that stuff?

If it is a legal product most any general merchandise store should have it. It is some serious shit. Wear gloves and splash goggles. It is used to degrease engines. But it does list carpet on the lable. :D

No Walmart? What about Target, Costco, KMart

TimP

While you're at it you might as well get some floor stripper from Lowes or Home Depot....or maybe some straight ammonia. :shock: Although I'm sure what was suggested above will do the trick.

It must suck to have all those regs over you. Last restaraunt I did had about 3-4 years of grime on it, in a southern grease pit restaruant. I used power break mixed heavy....sprayed heavy. And rinsed with white lightning. It was so thick that white lighting alone wouldn't touch it. But power break with a bit of dwell and scrubbing it would melt away with one pass.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I know this won't happen but call NIcK He cleans all that stuff Regularly and knows all the tricks to get them clean. :lol: Mean Green is similar to the castrol stuff, yuck.

Mikey P

Administrator
Jay DeLaughter said:
I know this won't happen but call NIcK He cleans all that stuff Regularly and knows all the tricks to get them clean. :lol: Mean Green is similar to the castrol stuff, yuck.

Actually Nick just called me with some suggestions.

damn lurker!

John Watson

Hey stinglefritz, In your trials and errors "Boost up some Judson O2", last few greasy pits we did it did the job for me, But again, my pits arn't really that bad!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
1 Gallon of Harvard's Zip is all you need. At 2 oz's per gallon, added to your normal prespray, a gallon will last you for a year, or more. Most Harvard dealers don't even know about it because it is a concrete degreaser. It smells like a horrible cancer death, but works better than anything you will find.

It shouldn't be hard to smuggle one gallon.

T

The Magician

Mikey pass on the Nick-O- Juice suggestions and turn the heat up on that Powermatic.
Nicks going into the Nicks juice business. Watch out out chem manfacturers low cost chems on the way by Nicko

Fon Johnson

Get some Clean Streak from Duane. Rinse it with Ultra Rinse at 240 and you're good. If it is REALLY caked up and bad, you can boost it with Citru Solvit and add some Super TLP.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Castrol doesn't have lye in it, does it?

Personally, I've never been impressed with castrol as a hack juice

Mike, Powerburst at 3 heaping scoops pr gal RTU and nuke it
turn up the heat on the PM to "hiss and spit" temp and keep the wand moving.
As Rex mentioned, BP's Power Break will kick too

If you have Harbor Freight out there, buy their heavy duty degreaser.
I've never used it, but the ingredients listed suggest it's chock full of butly and lye

oh yea, Cobby's liquid nuke juice is pretty effective too.
the price at the dilution rate needed is silly though

...L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Judson Juice at 5 oz's per gallon and one scoup of the booster out cleans Clean Streak hands down. Clean Streak used to be my restaurant chem of choice, until JJ.

Greenie

holy crap I agree with Jimmy. 4-5 scoops of the HotSauce in a HF or a scoop per gallon in a elec. sprayer will push any pre-spray over the edge. You just can't shake a stick at the hot sauce. I would take Porky's advice and give the JJ a shot at the heavy concentration just so you have an entry in the next Good, Bad, and Ugly.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
We cleaned one of our restaurants last night. Cut pile olefin. Had a sticky goo on it from the people that mop the floor with an alkaline cleaner and spread the grease around. We cleaned the tile 3 months ago and it looked like we had not cleaned it. All that crap just tracked on to the carpet.

Bonnet brush scrubbed it with some pre heated hot knife and rx 20 rinsed it, about 280 ATM, with soap free. Looked great, cleaned it even better then prochem olefin cleaner

we have tried several different cleaners on it with not much luck, included in this mix was boosted JJ, hydradry, powerburst, redline, I tried the TLP before, very dissatified with it

Rex Tyus

Walrus said:
Appears to be just a powder emulsifier with buytl or delimeoline as the liquid booster .

What :?: :?

A powder emulsifier....as the liquid booster? I realize I am an ignorant redneck, but I don't understand.

TimP

I think he's trying to say the booster for judson product is just delimonine or butyl......I think he confused liquid with powder. Although I can say I am not sure that's what he's saying.

hogjowl

Idiot™
What's with Jimmy saying the JJ booster powder won't mix? It desolves in Hot water all by itself.

And Steve F. must live in an alternate universe.

Mikey P

Administrator
Somesabitch.

They were suppose to stop seating eaters at 8 pm, we arrived at 8:15 and the place was packed. Some had not been served yet.

It's all quite at 10pm down town so we went home.

Rex Tyus

By all quite that means you can't make noise after 10? What the hell is a business district for?

Damn I love the south.

Name
R.J. Povio
MIKEY,

POWERBURST....POWERBURST...POWERBURST. WE PUT 2-6 SCOOPS DEPENDING ON CARPET CONDITION IN ONE HYDROFORCE SPRAYER. ALSO WE PUT IN ANOTHER 6-8 OZS OF DEGREASER/BOOSTER. I AM TELLING YOU, IF YOU DON'T LOVE THE WAY THIS STUFF WORKS I WILL BUY THE REST OF YOUR POWERBURST. WE ALSO USE A SOAP WITH A PH OF 9.5 TO 10. THEN WE RINSE AS NEEDED. WE ARE THE BIGGEST FANS OF ENEZYME POWDERS. GREASE ERASER WORKS GREAT TOO. I THINK THE MAIN REASON WE USE PROCHEMS POWERBUST IS BECAUSE ITS LESS EXPENSIVE. FAB PROS ENEZYMATIC POWDER WORKS EXCELLANT TOO. TRY ANY OF THOSE MENTIONED ABOVE AND YOU'LL LOVE THEM. EVERY TIME WE CLEAN A RESTUARNT WE HAVEN'T CLEANED BEFORE, PEOPLE CAN'T BELIEVE HOW CLEAN WE GET THEM VERSUS THE LAST HACK.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom