Help me pick a winner!

Mikey P

Administrator
I listed this on Criagslist tonight.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/zip/2273630687.html

In 45 minutes I had four replies..

I think I'll wait till noon tomorrow to see if I can get someone even more deserving.

i would like vacum please 831-430-8*01 thanks bryan

I'm not a church but we are a family that is starting o er and college,ting thing here and there for our new apt. We have a sweeper but with 3 kids a vacation would be better. If not its ok blessings:-)

Hello There!

Our vacuum at church just broke two weeks ago. We would love to have
it. We are the Circle Church on the Westside in Santa Cruz. My name is
Mary. Can you let me know if it is still available and if I may pick
it up tomorrow? My home # 335-8081 and my cell 247-2669.

Thank You!

lordy they just keep coming.

please call me at 408 841 0*27 to pick up Vacuum thanks

Hello,
If you do not recieve contact from a church. I could use a good vacuum. It would be appreciated.
Thanks for your consideration.

im very interested and very local (aptos) 831 915 9*50 can come by in the morning thansks please rsp

Hello -
We have needed lots of suck for a while now! We are a grassroots cooperative on the westside that has gone through several terrible vacuums and can't afford a new one right now - you can check us out at http://www.scfoodotlawns.com to see what we do - the vacuum would just be for our house. Please let us know if we could pick it up. You can reach me at 619-942-4*58 or email. Thanks!
Jacob

Hi,
If still available, could I please have it for my daughter who just moved in her first home with her new born.
You can contact me by email or at 408.410.9537 to arrange prompt pick-up.
Thanks and have a great day.
Philippe

Hello,
I work with a non profit music camp in the sierra foothills, this would be a great asset to us as we have multiple stage areas with carpeted areas. Please email or call 831 331 6*56

Hi,

Wondering if you still have the vacume? If you do I would love to come and get it. I could even give you a few bucks for it. I am trying to start my own cleaning company and this would be a great addision to all the stuff I don't have yet. Either way Thank You.

Norene
[quote:vhyojejg]831-262-6*85

hey,

we are not a church, but very spiritual, and would love to give it a good home ;)

... we need a good vacuum, they are so hard to find nowadays ;)

we are here in aptos too …

thanks, ;)

Dominic[/quote:vhyojejg]

sorry, forgot to say Please, and that we try to give back as much as we can … so, we are sort of a mini charitable organization ;)

jus' sayin' ;)

Im not a charity, but I live with a few other people and cats and we could use a good vacume.

Email me some pick up info if you want to give it to me. Or call me at 831.588.1594.

Thanks,

Reuben Timineri

do you still have this if so let me know where to pick it up

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/zip/2273630687.html

thanks
Jack

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm not a church but we are a family that is starting o er and college,ting thing here and there for our new apt. We have a sweeper but with 3 kids a vacation would be better. If not its ok blessings:-)

translates to I'm not a church but we are a family that is starting over and collecting things here and there for our new apartment. We have a sweeper but with 3 kids a vacuum would be better. If not its ok blessings:-)

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Our vacuum at church just broke two weeks ago. We would love to have
it. We are the Circle Church on the Westside in Santa Cruz. My name is
Mary. Can you let me know if it is still available and if I may pick
it up tomorrow? My home # 335-8081 and my cell 247-2669.

only one church or charitable org so far

so call Mary and maybe God won't smite your heathen azz..

..L.T.A.

rick imby

Name
Rick
I live in West BoomFook Montana, my current home is my Dodge van but i am hoping to get a place soon. I have been hit by hard times. Will you give me a free Vortex to go with it? I will be grateful at least until I trade it as the down payment for a new machine that I will let go back because I can not make the payments.

Peace Out

PS I have become a vegan.

Brother can you help a fellow Vegan?

When will you be shipping me the Vortex? I want to buy a new house with a warehouse so it doesn't freeze. How tall is the box on my new Vortex?

PS I have ridden all over the western United States on a Harly so we have that in common too.

Could you fit one of your motorcycles in the back of the Vortex when you send it? I will need something fun to do because as a carpet cleaner I will work a couple of jobs a month and need to destress. I read Tim Ferris and he said I should only have to work four hours a week.

PPSS

If you don't send it to me right now I will hate your fat head forever....

Mikey P

Administrator
R

ick,
I've been on a 29 since when there was only ONE tire choice.

Rivedel Atlantis set up for dirt and a Surley Karate Monkey

Oh, and gfy.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Please don't choose a church. They make enough money and don't pay any taxes. Choose a needy family.

Take care,
Lisa

Mike Draper

truckmount girl said:
Please don't choose a church. They make enough money and don't pay any taxes. Choose a needy family.

Take care,
Lisa[/quote
In that case, please make sure they are legal citizens. Since most illegals drain more from our country than they put in. As well, the illegal mexican will most likely send it down to mexico or try to hide drugs in it.

Name
I'm Rick James
Mike Draper said:
[quote="truckmount girl":h34meaql]Please don't choose a church. They make enough money and don't pay any taxes. Choose a needy family.

Take care,
Lisa[/quote
In that case, please make sure they are legal citizens. Since most illegals drain more from our country than they put in. As well, the illegal mexican will most likely send it down to mexico or try to hide drugs in it.
[/quote:h34meaql]

Its true Its true...

l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgrdmZYaJL4l]

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave

Take care,
Lisa
Gawwd you guys are rough! :mrgreen:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
truckmount girl said:

Take care,
Lisa
There's a reason for that you know, most good churches send almost 100% of what they collect back out into ministries. The challenge is: finding the good churches. Look for pastors driving 10yr old chevs or fords not limos.
Theres got to be plenty of charitable orgs that could use a good vacuum.
Make a Wish Foundation
Homeless shelters

Mikey P

Administrator
Decided to go with the Music camp.

It's not a good vacuum for home owners who dont have a canister for edging and tool work and the way it goes through belts an everyday user would go broke.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom