Help with company name

Name
Jesse
So we have been using a bunch of variants of the same name: xx carpet cleaning, xx window cleaning, xx commercial cleaning, xx janitorial services, xx pressure washing, etc.....

We want one name and can't decide on XX Clean or XX Cleaning. I understand that they are really close but my business partner and I can't agree on one. Most of the people I've asked have said this is a no brainer go with cleaning.

What do you think? Why?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've had that same identity issue, we've been Chavez-
Carpet Cleaning
Disaster Restoration
Cleaning Service
Cleaning & Restoration
Restoration & Cleaning
Environmental Services
Restoration

What we realized is most people just call us "Chavez", so what ever extension we added to it, really matter more to us that the client.

I like "Cleaning" more than "Clean".

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ken Snow said:
Sam for us Richard- we have about 10 dba's and we are really just Hagopian to the masses.
i always get asked ...
why are there two Hagopians....OR

ya but i SAW a white truck too..................

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Cleaning, cleaning. Will it really matter.

I'm renaming my company "Royal Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning to " Royal to the Rescue". Since, I offer more that carpet & Upholstery cleaning now.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Cleaning...without a doubt.

Who's calling you? What will they look for?

What Ken said....Cleaning Services

Or Cleaning and xx

Like restoration or repairs or something like that.

Mine
Priority Carpet and Tile Cleaning

Name
R.J. Povio
I would add the city name to your biz name. Example XYZ Carpet, Tile, Upholstery Cleaning of (Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse). Putting in the city will help with Google and Yahoo seach engines when the yellow pages goes to the way side! I know that makes for a long name, but it might get you some jobs from the internet someday! Just my suggestions

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
bob vawter said:
[quote="Ken Snow":sn0eva62]Sam for us Richard- we have about 10 dba's and we are really just Hagopian to the masses.
i always get asked ...
why are there two Hagopians....OR

ya but i SAW a white truck too..................[/quote:sn0eva62]

I know Bob, we've been dealing with that for over 35 years. Sadly, or maybe not, the "other Hagopian" is a fraction of its largest size. SH left the business and Michigan about 10 years ago, selling it. For about 15 years we have been cleaning his childrens carpet etc. (even more sad).

Back
Top Bottom