Helper

Name
Ron lippold
My tech has been a pain in the ass the last week and got to me today. We were at our last job and he was lipping off. We went to the gas station I gave him a ten spot told him to get us a water. As he walked into the store I pulled off and headed back to the shop. Poor guy he left his phone in the truck and we were 30 miles out of town.

DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU. :twisted:

Are you serious? You left your helper high and dry at the gas station 30 miles from the shop. Dang that's crazy!

Name
Ron lippold
I told him if he wanted to write me a check for 250,000 i would do it his way. He had one to many chances and im still trying to pass 5-8 kidney stones.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
sucks when you got a little prick working for you dont it ..........hum wounder what his side of the story is

G

could be your the one getting pissy and your bad attitude is rubbing of on him
if this story is true he could go to the labor board and cause you some problems.

What was it that pushed you over the edge so to speak with your helper? I cut one of mine loose recently only because he is not presentable. I even gave him 200 to buy some pants that fit and new shoes. Anything he needed to be more presentable I would have bought. He was just a total dumbass and I was wasting my time so I told him to ask for more hours at his minimum wage job. He was making close to 15 an hour with me but wasn't showing any initiative. :?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I fired my helper last week because he was rude to a customer. the house was the worst that i have ever seen but that was no reason for his rudeness. i hired a new guy who called and quit his first morning at 7 am.

the next new guy starts tomorrow, hopefully he will show up.

gene

-JB-

Name
JB
I had to let Ray go a week ago... BUT... I remembered to use Ken Snow's advice ...

He fired himself, we parted on good terms, he had ample warning (documented) and he KNEW it was coming, and when it happened he KNEW it was HIS FAULT!

and i gotta say... it feels pretty dang good. :mrgreen: Thanks Ken.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Ron Lippold said:
I told him if he wanted to write me a check for 250,000 i would do it his way. He had one to many chances and im still trying to pass 5-8 kidney stones.
cu said:
sucks when you got a little prick working for you dont it ..........hum wounder what his side of the story is
couldn't have timed that response better

Good reason to be owner/operator, though if I was going through your pain I would want someone else doing the work

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom