here are the pics of the strip club carpet

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
less than a month old..never cleaned..manufacturer told them to hwe it and then protect it..it came from factory with protector on it.

it glows like crazy in the dark..kind of creepy actually

photosc_zps0cdfa010.jpg

club_zpsface977d.jpg

stripp_zps20fa990a.jpg

strip_zps5f2d6b2c.png

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Good gawd, I'd be dizzy as hell wanding all over that :shifty:

Sling that outta yur hose end YUK!

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
It looks like bowling alley carpet. A little sleazy for a strip club............ then again, maybe not.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Most manufacturers of fluorescent carpet warn that high pH cleaners may accelerate the degradation of the fluorescent properties, so you may want to watch your pH. Also make sure nothing you are using contains any optical brighteners.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
yea you guys should see it in full swing..with all the lights blinking and light dots running all over the place like colored bugs..its crazy.

i really dont see how anyone doesnt get motion sickness in there..

i will watch the ph on my prespray and i have to see if powermax has any optical brighteners in it..

Name
Brad Gouveia
I did a strip club once I could not believe how much gum it had. The next year they called and I told them i would have to up the price and extra $200 if they wanted me to clean it again never heard from them. Was paid in cash; that was nice.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I did a strip club once I could not believe how much gum it had. The next year they called and I told them i would have to up the price and extra $200 if they wanted me to clean it again never heard from them. Was paid in cash; that was nice.

When i give quotes on places with a lot of gum i always let them know that it will cost extra if they want the gum removed.

Becker

Name
Becker
i really dont see how anyone doesnt get motion sickness in there..

Cuz they are not looking at the carpet. DUH

I've cleaned that stuff before in a bowling alley, it is designed to react with black lights, Monty Carlo or moonlight bowling.

One thing I hated about the bowling center I did, yea lots and lots of gum.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
The advice to watch the pH is very important. Some manufacturers say no more than 8.5, others say Neutral. So, stay very low.

Because you can't hit it with the strongest cleaning juice, it should be cleaned and protected fairly often. If the soil levels get out of control, it will be difficult to clean without high pH.

There is an article on Glow-In-The-Dark carpet and how to clean it on Cleanwiki - http://cleanwiki.com/technical-resources/ Look under the Technical bulletins selection.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dave you may want to keep this stuff off your Facebook..:eekk:

I remember back in my early 20's(I'm 30 now), I worked for a carpet cleaning company. One day my co-worker comes in to do evening jobs with me. Well, he was drunk, and happy to tell me that he just turned 21.
Now, we had two cleaning jobs that night, and due to a schedualing error, we didnt have a job for another 2 hours. Also, the last job was 2 more hours after the first one. So needless to say we had some time to kill.
It was understood that if we had time to kill and the boss man wasnt around, we were supposed to clean the work truck, or the shop, or both. My partner had other ideas. He had never been to a titty bar and wanted me to drive him to one to continue his celebrations. I argued against it, but there was one near our first job, I had been working all day, and he offered to buy all my drinks and dances...It was hard to say no.
So, we drove out there, drank it up, got dances from every dancer working, left to do the first job, came back and did it all again for another couple hours. We had a blast! In fact, I dont remember having more fun at a strip club. We showed up to our last job pretty drunk, but we got through it and the boss man never found out. Good times!
tl;dr My co-worker and I thought paying girls to put their boobs on our faces and drinking beer was preferable to working.
EDIT: I should also mention that I have fapped countless times at the work place. No idea why I get so horny when I'm on the clock..

:eekk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom