Here are your answers Steve (lunchpail)

Mikey P

Administrator
and tell us about the lunch pail

1. what do you like the most about it?-Simple to run and maintain, plenty of power for one wand. Cheap$

2.what do you like the least? Noise and emitted heat.

3. How much propane does it burn per hr.? who cares (don't know but not much)

4. How much is propane in your area? same as gas, $3.00 give or take.

5. Is it loud? yes but the racket does not travel like My V and it's not nealry as bad aas 90% of the Slide Ins I've heard. I was hoping for less noise though.

6. What are the top three things(as for as tools) do you carry most often? Is a upright considered a tool? my 175 gets used every day for sure. rakes, Hydroforce, a picture of James Cooper.

7. Have you used the dual wand feature with it, and if so how did you like it? Just for Uph.

8. Is there another one in your future? If V/AT go down I'll put two in a box truck when I'm ready for another dualer.

9. Are there times when you get to the job site and realize..... oops... forgot something. Seeing how my helper uses it mostly, I don't want to know.

10. Are your clients ok with the smaller truck? only one has bitched so far, a couple have commented on how impressive it and the Lima look.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Mikey said:
8. Is there another one in your future? If V/AT go down I'll put two in a box truck when I'm ready for another dualer.
Why would you need 2 of them to perform dual wand carpet cleaning?

One should suffice. Try it next time you are out with the LunchPail.

Greenie

It's not so much the vacuum Bob. It's mostly the Niagra falls wand Mike prefers to clean with.

That said....when you come off of a #6 blower at 18"hg. dual wanding isn't "quite" the same experience with something smaller, but the 500cfm 15"hg LunchPail (TNT-500) is nothing to sneeze at for dual wanding.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
What size pulley ratio does that 48 blower run 1 to 1? I doubt the blower runs at full 3600rpms because a 30 hp kohler cant turn it at 3600 rpms under a 13-14hg load. My 47 blower only turns 3150-3250 rpms direct coupled to My 30 hp kohler at 13 hg. just a observation.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I have not yet tried the Niagara Falls wand. Does it really clean that much better/faster than a #6 flow wand?

Greenie

It's great that Bob would ask that.

When I talk to new cleaners, I reference the power washing industry (only because they have simple math formulas for cleaning efficiency in place), if you have a 4000 psi 2gpm unit you will clean twice as fast as a 2000psi 2gpm unit, and a 4000psi 4gpm unit will clean twice as fast again as the first unit, the CU (cleaning units) are trackable.

Yet for some reason carpet cleaners seem to not think this way traditionally, that a 2gpm wand might clean faster, deeper, and better than a 1gpm wand.

At the end of the day, he who flushes the most soil per min. wins. It's even a double win if said tool is designed around high pressure high flow initially and thus will leave carpet drier than a low flow tool using 1/2 as much water.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom