Here Comes The BIG BOSS!

Name
John LaBarbera
The BIG BOSS mold is done as you can see. We are waiting on metal parts from our vendor and engraving of name and graduations marks. We will be shipping, probably 1/09. Anyone with the old BOSS will get a free replacement from Mytee. Some of the new features are: 1.Lift-off 5 gal. tank from chassis 2. Battery condition light 3. Built in fill hose 4. Optional "side kick" fabric seal bottle with bracket and plumbing. 5. 60 psi full size Shurflo pump. Aprox cost is $450.00 for Sprayer and $30.00 for "Side Kick". The new ELECTRIC BOSS is pictured along side for comparisons sake.

I would like to thank all you guys for your suggestion for improvement and your patience.

John

IMG_2172.jpg

IMG_2174-1.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

NewImage.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
John
IMO the lift off tank will be a welcome. I guess the fill hose will serve its purpose at some time.

Also how will the exchange to done?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Anyone with the old BOSS will get a free replacement from Mytee.

I guess that is how your suppose to do business. Great company

Greenie

I guess the checkvalve could potentially fail in the spray lance, but I'd like to see a little larger lance holder, something you could quick draw and holster with ease.

Name
John LaBarbera
Greenie,

A rotomolded holster might be nice. Could be added on later. Would probably take 90 days for the mold and lots of money.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So John everyone that I sold a Boss Sprayer to can exhange it for a Big Boss? Should I have them call Mytee and return to you or do they need to send to me, you send me the big boss and I send to you and them? I am in Jury Duty so will be checking my phone for a reply as I have someone I need to call back today that has a Boss that the local Mytee Rep REFUSED to check it out for a warranty issue (Fresno Central Cal)

I'll try to call but being in the jury box all day I don't know if I will be able to.

Name
John LaBarbera
John,

What ever works. You can do it, or they can call us. Just don't do it till I have the unit is in production. All I want to do is to take care of them in the most practical way.

As far as the "rep" goes. I don't have a"rep" in Cali. This must be a dist. They are independent Dist., what can I say?

Thanks,

John

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok thanks John. As far as "rep" I meant distributor and if you distribute to me that means you represent for whom you distribute. I got to get into the court house i'll call monday.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
that looks great John
how many pints of guinness will that hold..............if i was,nt a hack id use that for pre spraying

Greenie

Jeez John, the smart ones avoid Jury Duty....the idea of sitting in a room with 11 morons is a bit overwhelming.

As for representation of a Mfgs. products...I must say it brought a chuckle....this industry has much to grow into.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
we are at lunch so I can reply to greenie. for the life of me I can't figure out why I got picked.It is a civil case so only 9 of us.

Greenie

Well...at least the poor bastard will get as much justice as he can afford, the American way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom