Here it is Now its gone

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
What have you sucked up in your hose while working?

In the last month I have heard my guys talking about sucking arm rest covers up in the vacuum hose. Today at a store while disconnecting a 25' piece of hose from the rest of the line I sucked up a hat (paid for it).

What have you accidentally sucked up?

Walt

A friend of mine sucked up a hamster. Kid was devastated. The mom was thrilled (silently).

DRScrivner

Somebody (not me) posted one time that they were sucking up their own farts (for deodorizing purposes I am sure) until Mrs. Piff caught him in the act.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
a wash rag or two from bathrooms
Toilet paper.....man the stuff winds off FAST :mrgreen:

our own spotting towels

all the leaves off a branch from an indoor tree got stripped clean as a whistle .
I turned it around in the corner so it's nakedness wasn't showing

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I had a couple towels get sucked up, all mine though.... Kind of funny to watch them go through that 2"..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Local cleaner here didnt attach a tool to the hose. 2 year old little girl got ahold of it, and put it to her mouth. :(

oh man...
good note about being cautious, 'Dink
We're always careful about spotting chems and small kids in the home. (no brainer there)
I never really gave much thought to an unattended open vac hose at start up

I did raise he11 with one dude that used to work with us years ago.
he was changing to the stair tool and I saw him use the vac hose to suck the sweat off his brow.
I asked if he knew there more than enough vac to suck his EYEBALL out of his head??

..L.T.A.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mine has grabbed my quick connect a few times and I have had to step on the line to stop it...Hard part is once you grab it....it is almost impossible to get out and you cant get to the truck to shut it down to remove it without letting go....Worst one for me was I was walking down a hall and the lady had one of those vine plants sitting on a table..I knew it was there and I was sure I was far enough away....some how it grabbed it and before I could blink the hose raped every leaf off of 3 of the longest vines...

G

when i was working for coit me and another guy were in a basment cleaning the carpet and uph when we were done with the uph i was unhooking the uph tool and she had cloths hangin in the cellar as i took off the uph tool the vacum hose sliped out of my hand and it went towards the cloths and down the hose went one of the ladys bra and you know the sound it make when something big goes down the hose . he looked at me and i looked at him. and he siad we better go out there and dig it out and i said are you crazy. no way im goin in there and dig it out and bring in back inand give it to here so we wound up with a bra.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i sucked a set of curtins off the wall once..it was a nice set also.
the home owner had just sold the home and it was empty other than that so i had time to stop laughing and fix the problem before anyone know..other thing was a boy scout blanket that was all decorated with patches and pins..it was ok but pretty dirty

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
My uncle had just bought one of the first "Judge Built HOT CC's" and was showing a female customer how good the vacuum was, when the hose slipped out of his hand and attached to her BOOB :|

He also sucked up a nice dress of hers out of the closet during the SAME job.

TimP

I had towels sucked up of my own, on accident. But I always hook up the wand to my hose before connecting or turning on my TM.

However on purpose I've sucked up bees and other insects that are pests around the job...and I'll continue to suck up bees that harass me on the job.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
You know I'm sure nobody would have put so much thought about a hamster being sucked up through the vacuum hose, but the power of animation really made this come alive in my head. I mean yeah its a sad day for a hamster.. but what a ride to the end.

j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndWoXliUc_Mj]

DRScrivner

My friends launched a hampster in an Estes Fat Max Rocket when I was a kid.

There was a funeral later that day as I believe the poor guy had a heart attack during the ride.

maker

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Local cleaner here didnt attach a tool to the hose. 2 year old little girl got ahold of it, and put it to her mouth. :(

Even though we like to joke about the hampter and towels, don't forget to always have a wand attached before you start the machine or have your chimp maning the hose.

What happened to the girl?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom