here it is

G

:| You all will believe what you want no matter what I say and this post may not have happened when some of you wanted it to, and some of you told me not to even bother posting anything, but I'm glad I waited to post this. Not only have I been very busy, I was pretty upset. There was some things that I wanted to say but knew I shouldn't. And thank you Harper for talking with me after Mike posted about this whole thing and for understanding that Christians are humans and may react to things like this in a human kind of way. I haven't been posting, but as Mike says-I 'sneak' in here late at night. LOL! Just checking my personal messages and looking to see if anymore of you are going to jump on Mike's wagon.
As you know Harper sent me his old set up with the help of some other people who donated money for shipping costs. The price I will be paying for the set up is $2500. Harper wanted that just between us, but apparently Mike wants different. Harper said he is in no hurry to get the money and as I start making money I could just start sending him money. Again, I really can't thank Harper and those who were doing this out of the kindness of your heart enough. I've been & am currently using the Harper TM to clean with and my family is grateful to you as well. Also to Jeremy for the bottles of cleaners and stain kit and to pacfancjh for the sample cleaning package, thank you guys very much, great products! It's going to good use.

While this 'no strings attached gift' was in route to Nevada, one of the people in my county who does not attend any church, but who I minister to (by minister I mean- spend time talking with and listening to, performed funerals and weddings for him and his family) saw me while I was having dinner with my family. He came over to our table to say hi. He said that he knew I was having trouble with older equipment wearing out and freezing up and breaking in the weather we'd been having. He said he wanted me to talk to him later that night no matter how late, so I did talk to him late that night. He told me that he sees how hard I work at trying to support my family and to pastor a church and community and how tough it gets for me trying to keep older worn equipment running so I can clean. He said he wanted to help get some descent equipment so that I could spend time in the business and make money for my family instead of putting money into and stressing over older broken equipment. I told him it was too expensive but that I appreciated the offer and that some people got together and are sending me a set up. He asked if it was new or used. I told him it was an older set up with high hours, but at least it works. His response was that it sounds like another old set up that I would be spending more time and money on to try and keep it running good enough to clean with. Again, I thanked him for the offer anyways. He actually got a little upset with me and said something like, 'what are you going to do, keep putting duct tape and bailing wire on it so you can support your family?' He insisted that I at least look into something new, so I agreed to look into it and we also agreed on a $10 grand allowance (his amount was more than that). We came to that amount because I read many times on these boards how the market was 'flooded' with almost new or well taken care of $10 grand set ups. WRONG! Anyway, I got off the phone after talking to the guy for a while and while surfing the web I noticed a special on this board for a TNT for $10 grand. I sent a PM to Greenie asking questions about the TM that very night, like 'why isn't there heat with the machine' and other questions.

I looked at equipment that whole month, but everything I found in the price range of $10 grand had 300,000 hours and up. I found something that would work for me and at the end of December I got serious about a purchase and then accepted the money from the guy for equipment in the first couple weeks of January. The deal includes the trade in of the Harper unit and as soon as I felt serious about the deal I called and talked to Harper about it, he didn't like it at first but after talking with him for a bit he said it was cool with him. He DID warn me that some of you would rip me apart over this and I told him that I knew it would happen and figured that it would be Mikey and the 'some Christian you are-there is no God' group more than anything (not all of you, but most).

About the Harper van- My brother is a business owner in another town. I owed him money for a set up I bought a while back and he took an old set up of mine instead; a Chevy van and an EZ1836. The Chevy van just had like $2500 dollars worth of work put into it and should last a very long time. He wanted to help me out so he traded me the Harper van for the nicer Chevy van. So I've been running the Harper TM from a Chevy van now instead of the Harper van.

Before Harper sent his old set up, the TM I bought a while ago is what I was using and it froze and started spraying water here and there. I have gone through it a bit and it just needs a few repairs now to get it in working order. The plan was to use that TM to 'pay it forward' to another cleaner I know that lives about an hour from me. I would help him with as much repairs as I could and he could use it to clean with. It could really help him and his family out and I know they would really appreciate it. And if he didn't keep it, that would be fine.

I was hoping the ones who were actually involved in getting the set up to me (a lot of people want to be involved now) would be happy about this. #1-Right now I'm using the Harper equipment to keep food on the table, #2-which will allow me to pay it forward with the other machine, and #3-I'll use the Harper TM towards the purchase of a new TM. If I didn't receive the set up- I'd have a harder time keeping food on the table, I wouldn't be able to get the new TM, I wouldn't be able to help out the other cleaner. With this set up, I will now be able to do work in like nine other towns.

One thing's for sure, I definitely found out who my friends were and were NOT! I was actually kind of shocked to read how fast some of you are willing to take Mike's word as gospel! And then some of you were jumping on the band wagon and making claims not only about my past on these boards (let's see you back up those claims!) but calling my walk with God and ministry into question! And then some of you were even calling me names! Sheesh!

That's all I've got to say about this. I'm making the offer right now, to all those who donated money to get the set up to me, if you feel 'ripped off' or 'taken' or whatever and would like your money back that you donated, let me know and I'll get your money back to you. That includes Greenglide Lisa who is said to have donated $500 to the shipping cost. I've always liked and respected her and how gracious and giving she is. She also didn't want everybody to know about that, but like I said, Mike wanted different and like he keeps saying, it's HIS board. I have a few names of the ones who donated money, Harper didn't give me a list but I'm sure he can get that to me if needed.

Mike, you thought I was rude to you on the phone yesterday? I was actually being nicer than what I should have been. I don't know why you have my cell number, but lose it. Do not call me. If you see me, do not attempt to talk to me.

G

Josh said:
:| I was actually kind of shocked to read how fast some of you are willing to take Mike's word as gospel! And then some of you were jumping on the band wagon

Seems to happend a lot on this board :wink:

Ryan

Nice to see your side of the story. I didn't take what Mikey said as "gospel", but then again I don't take what you've said as the absolute truth either. I'm sure there was a slant on both sides.

Josh said:
Mike, you thought I was rude to you on the phone yesterday? I was actually being nicer than what I should have been. I don't know why you have my cell number, but lose it. Do not call me. If you see me, do not attempt to talk to me.

You do realize without Mikey you wouldn't have been sent a TM in the first place?

I'm truly glad you have a better way to provide for your family. :)

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
I, personally, think your 100% full of s%#t. If there was an explanation to this, why wait so long to put your side out there? And it's funny (to me) how you keep taking hand-outs...i know people like you...every chance they get they complain about their finanical problems, and are "surprised" at others generousity.

For best, totally full of s%it, hand outs are great, performance of the decade....the Oscar goes to....JOSH!

Mikey P

Administrator
I hate to tell you this Josh but my word is straight from he mouth of Harper and Lisa. I never guessed or made up a single fact. Lisa new the exact time line you and Greenie worked up your deal and Harper is just too nice a guy to tell you how he really feels.

He was not OK with what you did and he came to me to complain about it and wanted me to post about it.

There was no purchase price of $2500, that was what you were suppose to pay Harper back if you sold the machine.
Play the pity card with the food on the table line but if you had just come to the board right away and explained your offer (which you conveniently left out happened BEFORE Harper's truck ever left Florida) the group here including myself that donated would have told you to keep the funds but to pay back Harper the $2500.

No excuse for you and Greenie hiding this from us dude.

None.

How do you think your plea for help would have went if you had told the truth?

Hi everybody, I am getting a free truckmount form Joe Harper and I want something even nicer so would anybody here mind chipping in money to transport the van form Florida so I can save even ore to get a new truck?

300,00 hours my ass.

http://www.truckmountdeals.com/consignm ... ch&=Search

what say you Harper?

Bjorn

problem is most here don't know what a gift is and think once you get that gift they can run your life.

Get over girls

IT WAS A GIFT

END OF STORY

Mikey P

Administrator

If all you were doing on MB was checking PM's how did you find my quote about you being rude in page 7 that Shawn York thread?

Liar.

Ryan

Mikey P

Administrator
So Josh according to Judson your truckmount has not even been ordered yet.

YET you gave Greenie the 10 grand over a month ago, what the hell is up with that?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
this story sounds a bit fishy, if you are busy enough to KEEP having problems running older equipment you would be busy enough to just bank role a newer machine. BTW I have some buddies locally who bought a 89 chevy van with a bridgepoint saber in it, the same machine I run, the van was a POS but ran, the machine had 1800 hours and ran great but needed about $300 in parts to get it up to steve g standards. the van did last them 3 years before the trans went, they bought this setup for 5 grand, with wand, reels hoses, etc. a decent well running unit doesn't cost a bunch, ebay has a bunch of well priced setups out there.

being a minister means giving useful advice to others, before you can give useful advice, it makes sense your own life should be in better order than it is.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"HERES IS THE BEEF"

There has been a lot of investigation into this GIFT....and there are a lot of names that "I"
will NOT disclose...! This conspiracy has been BREWING for months...I asked ALL..to not
bring it in the OPEN forum until JOSH posted his side of the STORY..!!!!

Well it is out...and It will get much UGLIER....! "MIKE is FUMING.." He has restrained himself for over 2 months now.. :shock: He is now free to say whatever he wishes...without BETRAYING his confidence with me..!!!!

He has a Mountain of paper trails to validate his suspensions... Mike ..smelled a RAT early on
and privately BEGGED the players to "AIR-OUT" truth... :x

While, Josh's post is the same things he shared with ME...There is ONE critical detail... :eek:
I WAS NOT INFORMED of his NEW offer prior to it being SHIPPED.............
I let Josh KNOW I was NOT happy with the NEWS..."NOT BECAUSE OF HIS NEW OFFER"
But because.."I"..had accepted funds for the units transportation from GRACIOUS members..!!

"If I was aware of this NEW deal ..?" I would have IMMEDIATLY INFORMED every donater of
the NEW situation...and RETURNED their monies.!!!!

To be HONEST..."I WOULD NOT HAVE SHIPPED THE UNIT" For the simple reason that JOSH was
NO LONGER the best candidate... :wink:

I cashed NO checks prior to the ship date...Just in case something like this occurred..!
WHAT IS DONE IS DONE....Josh owes me NOTHING....! "IT WAS A GIFT"... :!:

I feel NO need to respond to this thread ANYMORE....
"Unless I see someone being UNFAIRLY accused."

Ps MIKE WILL NOT LET THIS "fade away"....SO HANG ON... :shock:

Pss Lisa, I am so sorry your name was EXPOSED... :oops:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Josh,
I can understand the stress of worrying about a machine going down, but the truth is if you are really dedicated to your business, you will find a way to get the job done not make excuses. A new machine will not make you a better business owner, but it might give you a little boost of confidence to really go after more business. In my experience, three years into this business should be the point where it really becomes profitable. Spring is around the corner so make something of business this year and start thinking of it as a business. If you can’t do it now this year, get out and find a straight job that suites you better. I am guessing you don’t get much in the way of benefits like healthcare from the pastoring gig so, there is no reason an O/O cleaner if you don’t take the business seriously and have a plan to earn far more than just enough to put food on the table.

Mikey P

Administrator
POW!

and fu ck you to Josh.

trying to make me the guilty one here. You got some nerve Father.

You aced the gift horse in the mouth PAL.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
wonder if the people in josh's church know what a broke dick he really is. imagine this guy giving advice to people, you can't help others if you can't help yourself.

Able 1

Name
Keith
HARPER said:
"HERES IS THE BEEF"
"If I was aware of this NEW deal ..?" I would have IMMEDIATLY INFORMED every donater of
the NEW situation...and RETURNED their monies.!!!!

To be HONEST..."I WOULD NOT HAVE SHIPPED THE UNIT" For the simple reason that JOSH was
NO LONGER the best candidate... :wink:

I think the best candidate would have been C&S... He would have done the most with it, and I believe it would have changed his life. I think the whole "who should get the TM" thread got went to the shitter.. Josh doesen't live in a big enough area to make it(BD4Life) , if he wanted to feed his family he would move to an area with more population.

I donated a little, it was winter and mikey's $1,000 check just went through.. :mrgreen:

I really don't hold it against Josh.. I think Bawb hand picked him so... WTF Bawb? :shock: :p

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
My biggest regret, after donating to the shipping costs, is that Josh's explanation was way too long for Marty to read....thus we will get no philisophical comments from him......

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i aint got a dog in this other then close friends where taken advantage of..
so enjoy the 10k and whatever it brings you , but be a man and do the right thing by Lisa
or just buy $1000 worth of glides

ask yourself....what would Jesus do

Bjorn

God help thee, old man, thy thoughts have created a creature in thee; and he whose intense thinking thus makes him a Prometheus; a vulture feeds upon that heart for ever; that vulture the very creature he creates.

Bjorn

•Yea, foolish mortals, Noah's flood is not yet subsided; two thirds of the fair world it yet covers.

Bjorn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale.

Mikey P

Administrator
Funny, I was really wishing that too.

and now I just have to sit and wait in hopes that this whole thing doesn't get much worse.

Chris A

Name
Chris
who knew Josh's financial problems coulda been solved with an $18 space heater... :roll:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Chris Adkins said:
who knew Josh's financial problems coulda been solved with an $18 space heater... :roll:

LOL I'm guessing not the guy who gave him 10K :lol: .

I was not tempted to donate anything to a guy who goes on vacation and lets his machine freeze up. I told Harper that Junior was the best candidate because he built up a impressive business from nothing and runs portys only, but no it went to the guy who can’t take care of the truckmount he has.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom