Here ya go Becker

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jealous?? :roll: :lol:

Just trying to make you feel better about your rig. This is sooo low budget.

truckpics.jpg

truckpics1.jpg

truckpics2.jpg

Becker

Name
Becker
Oh, I feel so much better..

Kinda reminds me of JJ stuffing his Recoil in the trunk of his mothers Buick.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:lol:

I almost couldn't bring myself to post it. I can imagine what the guys here will say.

Hell, works for me.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
'Perfect' can be defined as adequate for the intended use, so your setup is perfect...

Looks like you have what you need and it's neat and clean. I learned to place a new clean pad on top of my stack of permanently discolored ones so I didn't have to explain that they were not really dirty, yada, yada.

I think the HWE guys have already blasted you sufficiently in other threads.

Impress us with your comprehensive spotting kit!

Burtz

no extraction spotter machine

what about pet stains and other nasty stuff

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Brian, can't find your cart sprayer thread. Which hose do you have on your sprayer and what is the length on it. I have a Fimco 8 gallon sprayer, it's built so cheaply the handle broke off, I can still use it, it works fine just no handle to carry around. Need to either spend $80 bucks on Mytee's big boss handle or possibly go with someone similar like your cart. Would the mounting plate u made upfront be able to hook up a larger oval shape/flat bottom tank?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Brian R said:
Hell, works for me.

DANG Brian- thats a heck of a thing to say if you remove the comma!!! That would make you be the devil himself!!!! You should have an el diablo and prevac with the dirt devil and of course for some gummy situations you would be using hell-gel! :shock: shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lol @ Zee

tmdry said:
Brian, can't find your cart sprayer thread. Which hose do you have on your sprayer and what is the length on it. I have a Fimco 8 gallon sprayer, it's built so cheaply the handle broke off, I can still use it, it works fine just no handle to carry around. Need to either spend $80 bucks on Mytee's big boss handle or possibly go with someone similar like your cart. Would the mounting plate u made upfront be able to hook up a larger oval shape/flat bottom tank?

Just a 1/4 inch (I think) 150 psi hose from the home depot 65 feet...plumbing dept. Same thing we use with Chem -Dry years ago.

I'm getting ready to do a 5 gallon tank or bigger on that cart...the 2 gallons are a pain because I will use that upstairs in no time....and I really don't like the holder.

I will take that off and just have the new tank sitting on the bottom plate...it's just a $40.00 "Harper" cart from Lowes or The Home Depot.

I need to buy a pump that turns on and shuts off as I spray. The one I have is continuous....it's made to be placed on the orbot and finger triggered.
I have to unplug it to turn it off...G.H.E.T.T.O.

I rigged it up...and I'm not really happy with it. I was going to go with a pepsi sprayer but they have their issues as well.

I Will put the pump at the top of the cart instead of the bottom too. Won't get wet AND the plug is right there.

I may do it today...I'll post pics.

I would probably also go with closer to 75 feet of hose...the big houses I've been doing lately require me to bring it into the house. Pain.

I just run the extension cord down stars after vacuuming so when I'm finished spraying upstairs I can unplug it from up there to turn it off....did I mention "Ghetto"? lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Burtz said:
no extraction spotter machine

what about pet stains and other nasty stuff

Vaccum first, spray with peroxcellent, Orbot with combo pads and vac again. Works like a charm.

If it's way over contaminated I will call one of my steamers in...hasn't happened yet.

I'm convinced that I could take the worst pissy situation and make it like it was never there.

Yes, there would be plenty urine under the carpet...but unless you water claw or pull up the carpet...it's the same thing.

You wouldn't be able to smell or see it and the carpet would be completely clean. I would spray (or pour) enough to saturate the urine.

The only reason for bringing in the steamer is I wouldn't want to deal with it. lol

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hack.jpg

:lol:

Seriously not much different than a van, except a van has more space for lettering. Plenty of service business work out of a pickup's, it's just not used as much in our industry.

You have a nice truck, I wouldn't let it bother you. 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
:shock: :lol:

I don't let it bother me...I love my mini "box truck" lol

I just know that compared to the "disco killer" ...I am ssooooo low budget.

Thanks for the laugh.

rick imby

Name
Rick
With all that fancy equipment in there it will take you forever to pay off all that stuff. Your overhead has got to be killing you.

Have you charged out enough to pay off the Orbot yet?

Are you having fun yet?

Rick

I admire your moxie posting this. I will post a pic of my Pinto wagon loaded for work when I get as ballsy as you....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rick imby said:
With all that fancy equipment in there it will take you forever to pay off all that stuff. Your overhead has got to be killing you.

Have you charged out enough to pay off the Orbot yet?

Are you having fun yet?

Rick

I admire your moxie posting this. I will post a pic of my Pinto wagon loaded for work when I get as ballsy as you....

lmao.
That's the beauty. Everything's paid for except for the Truck. That will be year or two depending.

That's just my fun truck. I really had let the Dallas area come down a bit in the last 6 months or so. Now with the Groupon and other things I'm able to run about 3 routes....so it's picking up again.

I pick and choose my jobs....did 4 today that ended up being just about $500.00 in checks over Groupon and then the extra $200.00 they will pay me in the mail.
It was really easy...I thought it would be bad today but Groupon has really brought in the quality customers. A few low end ones as well.

I'll admit that my other guys are not doing as well in the upsales dept. $50.00 here and there...had a few for $300.00 but not enough to make it a "big deal".

The tile has been pretty good...but those have been more of the people who didn't buy the Groupon...but called us when they saw the ad.

It's working out well....I may be taking tomorrow off...that orbot is like doing bench presses all day. Not hard to do...but after a few hundred back and forthes...it makes my shoulder blades sore. lol

Brian you are where I was 8 years ago.

Seriously you need to buy a fivestar.

Trust me it is an awesome little machine.

You can extract the dirty areas, or if you are a real pro scrub and extract everything.

I loved that machine and made a shit ton of money with it.

It does an amazing job.

You can extract upholstery, stairs, and of course carpets.

The key is to scrub the prespray in and rinse it out.

http://www.carpet-cleaning-equipment.ne ... star.shtml

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: Here ya go Becker

danielc said:
Brian you are where I was 8 years ago.

Elementary school?

Sorry I couldn't resist. :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

lance

Hey Brain....I mean Brian :lol:

Your setup is not half bad. I have seen so many dented, beat up, dirty vans that, seeing how clean and neat your truck is, don't come close to you.

Now, if you had chemical-crap on the side of your van and used 1970's technology to con the customer into thinking that they are getting the best possible results......then I would say that you should be worried about what people think.

I still think that you should ride with someone here who has a really good TM so that you can see what it can do in person. I think you would have a different view than you do now about "flushing" the dirt of the carpet. But until then, keep making the customers happy and do the best job you can.

Have a great weekend.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ugh.

I guess I just expect everyone to know that I've owned TMs and have been cleaning for over 20 years, I do work in 3 different states etc etc etc.

I bought the Orbot because I wanted to do to some jobs myself...I missed it. PLUS my Dallas area (where I live now) is lacking in what I consider the quality sub dept. so it's nice to be able to go do a job if one flakes or screws up.....where I was up shit creek without a paddle before this.

Daniel, you won't even be where I'm at 8 years from NOW. Get over yourself bud. :lol:

I've owned Chem Drys, porties, tms, buffers.....I've ran the biggest and smallest TMs. yada yada yada.

This is NOT only my first Rodeo....but I've been on tour longer than Daniel's been out of wet pants.

Carry on.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Brian- you are only a legend in your own mind. No one else really pays much attention, or remembers things like that.

Ken ~ Legend in my own mind~ Snow

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I don't delude myself into thinking that Brian. Everyone here is the greatest cleaner on the planet, including my company & most are self centered, narissistic business people, like me.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Brian, I think you are legendary. Of course, so was Attila the Hun...

Across the lobby of a violent history gush legends of Attila, the King of the Huns. He is known for his high ambitions, and would devastate anyone who stood in his way. His armies spread across Europe and conquered everything that passed through giving the King his nickname, the Scourge of the Gods. His empire stretched from central Europe to the the Black Sea and from the Danube to the Baltic, as well as Texas.

:mrgreen:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
dgardner said:
Brian, I think you are legendary. Of course, so was Attila the Hun...

Across the lobby of a violent history gush legends of Attila, the King of the Huns. He is known for his high ambitions, and would devastate anyone who stood in his way. His armies spread across Europe and conquered everything that passed through giving the King his nickname, the Scourge of the Gods. His empire stretched from central Europe to the the Black Sea and from the Danube to the Baltic, as well as Texas.

:mrgreen:

Awwe, You're just sayin that. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom