Here's a cleaning conundrum for you.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
This place is the office right off the show room floor of a fire place (all natural gas) store and it is black. The carpet is an oatmeal colored, short level loop commercial glued down over cement. And it is black with built up traffic lanes.

My first volley is a jug of slop and gobble boosted with energy Five or so minuted dwell time. Set the heat at 225° and it didn't even budge. I got out the 175 swing and put a cup of Renovate in a gallon of water and used the shower feed to scrub this mess. Oh used a red pad. Then it started to come a little better but just barely. BTW I had an encap rinse formula in the TM tank. Since the tank was almost empty I flushed it out and refilled it with Clean It from Steam Genie. I went back to extracting and still only about a 50% improvement. I sprayed straight Oil Eater and it still wouldn't come out.

I give up and the guy pays me. Asks me for a card so I can tell he wasn't as disappointed as I was/am. Well I still want it to come cleaner than it was so I mixed up some Citri-Spin bonnet cleaner and sprayed it down. I used my 175 and a thin Glad Pad to swirl my way to near perfection.

My question is Why did that work so much better than all the other chems combined? Has anyone else had one that stumped them this bad? How'd you solve it?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
What is the fiber?

Remember that Polyester is what they use to absorb oil spills.

This oil spill cleanup pillow is environmentally friendly. ECS sorbent pillows are constructed of a polyester filter mesh material that will increase the flow of liquid to be absorbed by the polyester/polypropylene media. The media is hydrophobic to release water proving a effective sorbent filter.

Go Green: Our media is our propriety blend of post consumer products. Old carpet, and other recyclable polyester and polypropylene media materials are blended to provide a new product that is engineered to effectively absorb as a sorbent corrosive, reactive, oil, hydrocarbon spills.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom