Hey Blinky!

Bob Foster

I just talked to Daniel and his partner on the phone and they're real so please ease off on him a little.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
beings you are in the Houston area, have you heard of Clean as a Whistle carpet cleaning company by Howard Partridge? If so, does he really get 70 cents a sq. foot? I ran into a realator from that area that says that he is lying through his teeth. Just curious is all.

BlinkClean

admiralclean said:
Bob's confirmation is not very reassuring.

He'll "report" anything Mikey tells him to.

He'll report anything mikey tells him to? Must I take a picture of my caller ID and send it to you?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Dan you've stuck around with these knuckleads bustin' on ya this long so your ok in my book :)

BUSY BEE

BUSY BEE said:
[quote="bob vawter":gyojj0tq]blinkey....my daddy alwezs sED:

You can roll a turd in powder sugar all day long......
but it still ain't gonna be a jelly doughnut........
I thought it was :
"You can put frosting on mannuer to dress it up like a cake, but it's still horsechit"[/quote:gyojj0tq]
Hey Dan. I hope you didn't take this as a shot at you personally. Bob brought up a quote that brought to my mind a comment John Madden made about himself wearing tuxedos. If it seemed that way I apologize. You haven't answered my question if you went to TMT recovery, you have the literature/videos on yer site, you use Fab Pro Chems, and you clean carpet with a Rotovac. There's 2 guys in my town that have the same setup for all their business just curious, I know a guy in Placerville CA that went to TMT and has a similar set up.

BlinkClean

BUSY BEE said:
http://www.themasterstouch.net[/url] then no. I actually gt into the business because of their site. But I looked closely at the equipment they sell and bought it on my own. The rotovac idea had nothing to do with Tmt and I still steam clean a few jobs and leave the high agitation jobs to the roty. So the answer is no. And I didn't take what you said personally. It's cool.

Ps. B
Typing on the iPhone is so freaking slow...I only did like 20wpm up there...I'm not at the of now like I normally am. I don't feel like getting out of bed...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom