Hey everyone....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm not leaving the house...I actually had a job to do today...not gonna happen.
Roads are icy.
Last time I tried that it took 4 hours to take a 30 minute trip. :shock:

People are idiots in weather like this. If I was the only one on the road, it wouldn't be a problem.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We had the ice last night, now the snow and wind and bitter cold. Just chored all the animals and the horses turnout coats we covered with ice. Dog wouldn't even come out of his house. He's going to have to come in the garage tonight its going to get too cold for him out there. Didn't seem to phase the cats, but they don't leave the barn when it gets this bad.

They closed all the schools and government it quite out on the roads.

Jamesh921

Name
James
7-8 inches of snow here on top of 1/2 inch or so of ice. Job for today got rescheduled for tomorrow. That's OK though, it'll give me a little more time to get over this flu.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
churchsnow.jpg

Al

Were having a major "2 phase" winter storm right now with snow and ice and were still trying to break up Ice dams.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I just went down to my truck to grab some stuff out.....locks frozen stiff. :shock: Home nothing exploded in there.
My dumbass should have gotten it out last night. lol

Oh well, they say Peroxellant is "Freeze Stable"....we'll soon find out. lol

Name
Nate W.
Nothing but sunny skies for me! Suckers... shiteatinggrin

No, for real though, be careful people.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
bet my warm summers and mild winters are looking pretty damn good about now..........

hell-froze-over.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
we did in some of the higher elevations..but not in the valley.....all kidding aside....we are also getting some of that winter weather...we will be down to 21 tonight and 18 tomorrow night .....and only in the high 30's to low forties in the day...may sound pretty mild for most but for us desert people we might as well be in the middle of the storm everyone else is facing.......f.i.m.a. is on there way............

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Its just starting here... I just got in from a pre-emptive salting of the driveway. Its worse farther North but there are a lot of limbs down here. If we get snow & ice like they're predicting the wind on top of it will lead to some severe power outages.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Level 3 snow emergency here...snow is drifting up to peoples car windows. :shock: Colleges, schools all closed already. Was just talkin' to a buddy that lives in the country on a farm, and he said the snow had drifted 3-4 feet on his barn already and we're still waiting for another 1-3" to hit us plus some ice.

Peee esssssss

When I went to walmart around 7, I went down the bread isle and all there was left were boxes of twinkies. Ivebeensold

Back
Top Bottom