HEY HARPO

F

FB7777

Get you azz back on here

Listen up tough guy, take it from someone that has been there and done that , everyone has a weak spot and if you ain;t comfortable getting hit there that don;t always come out swinging

Besides, if you don;t come back, we're all gonna thing that Brent was the one responsible for running you off...

Brent??? :shock: :shock: :shock: Seriously :?: :?: :?: :?:

COme on noone takes Brent seriously... he's a complete lUnATic :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Name
I'm Rick James
pfred said:
Get you azz back on here

Listen up tough guy, take it from someone that has been there and done that , everyone has a weak spot and if you ain;t comfortable getting hit there that don;t always come out swinging

Besides, if you don;t come back, we're all gonna thing that Brent was the one responsible for running you off...

Brent??? :shock: :shock: :shock: Seriously :?: :?: :?: :?:

COme on noone takes Brent seriously... he's a complete lUnATic :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He's right I dont even take myself seriously....

He did bring my mamma into it first....and harrasssed me in other threads. I am sorry for making that comment about those girls, but with the way the pic looked, it didnt look like no family pic ive ever seen. Him faded with his arms around them, beer bottle in one hand and giant kickballs for the world to see.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
And if the Harpster is coming back, we also want
Merty
Bobster the Foster.
Marc Imbesi
Shawn 'el cojones' York
Devil Dog who may be captive in the Philippines. We miss the Todd-ster's clear eyed view about the art of cleaning.

and all the merry boys of yesteryear :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

and it better be soon :mrgreen:

P.S. Would somebody free Les Jones, the relative of the inventor of the truck mount!
Ever since he found the "Post This Video" button, he turned completely non verbal.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
An old fart like Harpo probably wondered off in a fit of alzheimer's.

He'll stumble back again wondering where he went or if he ever left.

Ready to slobber us with more emo-cons, rants and raves.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom