Hey high heat freaks..........

Name
Nate W.
I like it too. I have my 2 LG#3hts and connected them to eachother to clean our office carpet. I know it can only go to the set temp on them even though I tweaked and made them put out a little more. I was bored and the thought popped into my mind after fixing 1 of the #3ht. I don't have the money for a LG #4ht. :cry:

Special thanks to Les Judson for taking the time even after work hours to give me advice on what the part was called to fix it. Even though 5 of the 6 places I drove to didn't have them. Our plumbing warehouses didn't even carry the part. :shock:

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
This week I was getting scary high heat where the sound changes at the wand. I couldn't figure out what had changed. It turned out the adjustment screw in middle of the temp gauge had backed out and the exhaust diverter wasn't getting activated. Just straight heat with no shut off. Glad it's fixed, I don't like that much heat personally.

Gene

Name
Nate W.
GeneMiller said:
This week I was getting scary high heat where the sound changes at the wand. I couldn't figure out what had changed. It turned out the adjustment screw in middle of the temp gauge had backed out and the exhaust diverter wasn't getting activated. Just straight heat with no shut off. Glad it's fixed, I don't like that much heat personally.

Gene

I think I'd sh!t myself if the burner didn't turn off................. :shock:

I think I need to start cleaning with my temp control lever opened halfway. I like the water around 190-210. I will clean with it hotter if I am doing a job such as an emnpty where I am cleaning non stop, but for most residential I like the temp just a little below 200.

Name
Nate W.
danielc said:
I think I need to start cleaning with my temp control lever opened halfway. I like the water around 190-210. I will clean with it hotter if I am doing a job such as an emnpty where I am cleaning non stop, but for most residential I like the temp just a little below 200.

ATM or ATF? I thought you only run your machine on low? Wasn't that what Harper Harpping about? :lol:

Nate The Great said:
danielc said:

ATM or ATF? I thought you only run your machine on low? Wasn't that what Harper Harpping about? :lol:

Not any more that my machine is running in tip top conditon. It is kind of my fault. I let the machine sit for over a year and the throttle body was sticking. All my supplier did was lossen it by hand and and now it works great. Plus I just cleaned the hxers out and I feel making longer hose runs and running the machine on low is counter-productive and might cause back pressure which will make the machine run rich. Really it all comes down to the fact that I raised my price about 50 dollars per job. I want to give the best service and running 4 to the door with the Everest will no doubt provide the best cleaning found anywhere. The suction is amazing and really too much heat. I have also found that I like the psi set at about 400 atm. So I guess I am cleaning with 300-350.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom