Hey Hon..

Mikey P

Administrator
My history with Mike is the same as anyone elses - he will attack or downgrade anyone in the name of a dollar and shill anything as long as a buck is to be made.

Don't take anything Cooper says seriously.
Nothing but a desperate wannabe guru that only BB misfits that got banned from *** or MB are forced to put up with.

He is the guy that promotes and sells state of the art equipment like this..

EZducttape.jpg

EZHX.jpg

EZrelief.jpg

He claims he is saving cleaners thousands by selling them garage built garbage mounts, we'll see how happy they are when their warranty and trouble shooting phone calls are ignored.

no to mention Rob Allen use to stick his hand up his ass while moufing his werds. :shock:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
YA BUT...
would ya put it on...
pickOdaDay...........

1000.00/wk till it sells??????????

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Sorry... us "Trust Fund Babies" cannot post on threads like these...

Lisa

P.S. I just thought the "history" was that he's an asshole, and that it's genetic.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Are those pics for real or a joke?

Looks like all the fittings were put on with a pair of vice grips.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Mike knows Nick's machines have greatly improved since that picture was taken. I still get a kick out of the football though.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
That was a pic of a machine destined for the "Illegal Mexican" market and priced accordingly.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
But Mike- Ya sure hung onto Cooper for an awful long time for him being such a POS, didn't you? You knew exactly what he was years ago. He didn't just become what he is recently, so don't act like a little bitch who just got stabbed in the back. Am I right or what?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I don't remember seeing that amongst the "Bethel" installations.

In my 2.5 decade relationship with the Bethels, I have never seen anything half as poorly constructed as those pics, come out of their workshop.

Does the man have no respect for the industry from which he gains a living.??

What a sad indictment of this mans credibility.

I think I would rather spend a week with Jimmy & Marty, than five minutes with him.

shiteatinggrin

Name
Lee Stockwell
Doug Cox said:
But Mike- Ya sure hung onto Cooper for an awful long time for him being such a POS, didn't you? You knew exactly what he was years ago. He didn't just become what he is recently, so don't act like a little bitch who just got stabbed in the back. Am I right or what?

Doug I think a lot of us wanted to believe that Cooper had a redeeming quality that would eventually be seen, lots of guys need a second or third chance.

If you fault Mike for anything, he's willing to put up with a lot of crap giving people chances they throw away.

Cooper needs a few more trips thru the spin cycle to dry out....and then who knows what will be left of him.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Sorry Lee, but Cooper had way more than 2 or 3 chances and Mike was a "Partner in Crime" on numerous occasions. This is Mikes board and he can and has done what he wants, to the detriment of this board (IMO). Cooper comes across as a nice guy but is an agitator and likes to cause problems. I fault Mike for allowing people like Cooper on here.

Becker

Name
Becker
I say go dig up Claude Brewer, bring back devil dog Todd, Vortex lover Chucky, Mikey's old GF Chad, our favorite Indian JJ, ohhhhh and Mikey would love this. Cindy. Maybe stir in a little J Scott Stewart, hmmm. who else?

Time for a reunion, or a where are they today...

I know some of the above are round, but not here.

Mikey P

Administrator
Doug

Have you ever seen a decent movie or read a good book that did not have a protagonist of some sorts?

Coop was just to fun to have around up to a point.

I admit that once Rob got a hold of him he lost what ever slight credibility he could have ever hoped to have and I should have cut him off of MB for good.

My mistake and I regret the horrible trauma I put you through Doug.

and for the shit Cooper put Jim Pemberton through as well.

Wont happen again.

Mikey P

Administrator
Come look Mikey, come on, you got to see this...

He was SO proud of his machine, was tugging on my sleeve like a little kid wanting to show off his water colors at Back To School Night..

EZweld.jpg

EZtank-1.jpg

prototype my ass.

I can't fault Nick because in all honesty HE sees nothing wrong with this. Simple is as simple does sort of thing.

It's Cooper and anyone else who sells this sort of half assed Cross American mentality to budget cleaners that I have issue with.

Then there is this f'n joke..
L :shock: :shock: 's like some one got bored sticking to the pattern real quick...

Nickwandclosewand.jpg

What else is hidden by all that shiny new diamond plating these days?

Nick and I called a truce last year and all was good than some idiot got him all riled up and talked him into suing me over lost sales and slander or some bullshit.

Nick would do real well to run as far away as he can from WOC.

F

FB7777

I'm not sure which bothered cooper more about my video spoof... that fact that it sounds just like him,

or that he realizes his voice sounds like Forest Gump :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom