Hey Joey Upchurch

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've got a job for you in Gallatin on the 19th. Did you get the info? I haven't heard from you.

And this is also a shameless plug for my Network Home Services. :mrgreen:

Sign up here....It's getting into the busy season and people are actually starting to search for carpet cleaning.

Network Home Services

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
I've got a job for you in Gallatin on the 19th. Did you get the info? I haven't heard from you.

And this is also a shameless plug for my Network Home Services. :mrgreen:

Sign up here....It's getting into the busy season and people are actually starting to search for carpet cleaning.

Network Home Services

:oops:

Name
I'm Rick James
That site is looking good brian. I havent followed your progress, how is the return for your service?

Like the video you made too.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't know what you charge Brian but what I have been doing to compliment my regulars and referals is GOLD. I decided to go with my challenge of internet VS traditional and the internet is winning in the early phases. The internet doesn't even know it is in the competition but so far I have gotten a total of
ZERO customers from the newspapers with the traditional Wayne Miller stuff and 13 new customers directly from the internet in the last week. The people who have found me(without being referred) have had an average bill of $65 higher than my regular average.

A couple things that tells me
1. My prices are too cheap
2. Traditional advertising sucks unless you are price point(price point ads previously that have been crapped on out performed easily the namby pamby shit) We will know because starting a 6 week cycle in a similar area with price point direct ads rather than calming kids and dogs

I have a ton of other ideas but I have to take care of someting I think Becker ratted me out to someone else. LOL haha

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
More and more people are using the internet to find us. Yeah yeah, I know....you already knew that.

The difference is more "real" people, not just price shoppers are using the internet because other forms of advertising suck ass....and they are slowly realizing it.

Dinosaurs like Harper (I think he's a MegasoreASS :oops: ) don't get it...won't get it...and probably don't need to get it.
There will always be those.

Now that the season is here...we are getting searchers for carpet cleaning.

Most start to worry that the internete isn't doing it during the winter. Why? Because it isn't doing it in the winter.

Advertise where there are customers.....plain and simple.

Greg, up your internet presence and you'll get more of the pie. Build a page for every city and every service you offer.

Brent...you never know til you try it. lol

What can another listing on the first page of Google hurt? The pages are pretty to get the female homeowners to call.....and they are made to convert the lookers into callers.

Not too mention it's just another link to your own website and THAT helps it get to the top of Google as well.

This has been a moment with Brian.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Yeah basically this lady called and gave me her carpet measurements of like 1,750 sq feet of carpet house was 5k sq feet.. I started at .25 a sq foot. and it was a no go.. I went down to .15. And she said well.. i have an estimate for .8 cents a sq foot. can u do that and do scotchgard for free?? UMM. if you can buy a a 5k sq foot house, u can afford my charges. I happilly declined

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Brian you just replay the shit I said previously and some people like harper can continue to grow off referal. I needed to grow faster because I want to be like harper. Keep your spiel in your room

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
Brian you just replay the shit I said previously and some people like harper can continue to grow off referal. I needed to grow faster because I want to be like harper. Keep your spiel in your room

Then stay out of my threads if you're going to cry about it.

Didn't you just say what I've been saying all along? Good grief.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
no I came up with the everytown your in and you post it like its yours

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bundy said:
no I came up with the everytown your in and you post it like its yours

Yeah, Ok .....your last name should be Gore not bundy. :roll:

For the record, I don't claim I came up with that......but what do you think I've been doing with the Network?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Lee Stockwell said:
Why the attacks on Harper? You could learn something from him.

You're kidding me right? Have you met Harper?

He's been attacking me since day one...I just respond (which is probably my downfall).

I can learn from everyone...what TO do...what NOT to do.

But if it isn't Harpers way...then he has to get on his high horse and run everyone over.

But he's fun to watch. !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, because that's what I do all day is think about what YOU can do for ME.

Don't you have lives to fulfill on some other carpet cleaning forum? Don't let your tail trip you up on your way out.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
"The Joker" Batman The Dark Knight

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
Yeah, because that's what I do all day is think about what YOU can do for ME.

Don't you have lives to fulfill on some other carpet cleaning forum? Don't let your tail trip you up on your way out.

Thank's for keeping up with my posting habits... :lol:

Isn't it time to change your PAD... :idea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLlghlkZljE&NR=1

You tell me....your nose is closer than mine. !gotcha!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doc Holliday said:
Oh, you. You just couldn't let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren't you? Huh? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
"The Joker" Batman The Dark Knight

:lol:

batman.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
Wrong movie....do I have to do everything around here? :lol:

YOUR RiGht...as UsUaL.... :roll:

HERE IT IS.... !gotcha!

"There is a new MODERATOR in town & he is a ......"......"....!!!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK913I&NR=1

just a joke ...save the RaCiSt...bs... :mrgreen:

There is usually truth in jest. :|

With that said....one of the best movies ever made in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom