Hey John Olsen .....................Question about BP Direct

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Alan could'nt divulge what they did but they did not do the 1-1 marketing okie doke they are trying with everyone else. I have a really good guess that Alan couldn't confirm or deny.Jason was working towards a min .50 on the dollar in store credit.Which is what I think Alan got but as I said above only thing He could confirm
was he is happy and it was a win win for both sides.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Terje,
I don't know what they did.I do know Alan felt it was a win win. The .50 was something me and Jason was talking about as to what would be a satisfactory resolution to HIS issue. While not ideal it would be a fair and reasonable settlement for HIM.

Cameron1

"ODIN"]wow 50 cents on the dollars and you still have to buy their chemicals

wow will the generosity ever stop[/quote]

Is this a great country or what

steve g

Name
steve garrett
wait a minute what is the difference between the original offer of say 1k toward marketing stuff if they provide 1k in additional money, so its essentially the same deal just with instore stuff instead of marketing stuff. so once again if you buy $200 worth of chemicals it costs your $100 you still have to pay them more money to fix a problem, I don't tell my customers to pay me more for additional repair work if one of my subs f's up. $200 worth of marketing stuff for $100 same dog different color. also seeing as the mark up on most of their stuff is 50-100% they are just selling the stuff at cost, hell they offer 30% off at customer appreciation

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Wait a minute Steve. First I have No Idea what Alan worked out other then he was happy with it. Second Jason is still trying to work it out with him. What I said was what we had talked about meaning ME and JASON.

Please do not read into that that it is something Bridgepoint is doing. I have had no contact with them and nothing I have said has come from them.

Jason does not want to spend any more time or money on this. What he would like is to get SOMETHING from them. A Store Credit would work for HIM as he wouldn't have to give them any money. He would like a couple Omni Pro's and that works out to about .50 on the dollar to what Market Partner stole from him.

Thats it. None of that has anything to do with Bridgepoint as I have No Idea where Jason and Bridgepoint are at as of this time.

I just don't want this to turn into something against them as none of this has come from them.

You can beat them up all you want just don't use anything I have said against them as none of it has come from them.

Is that a little clearer?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Chris :)

My Issues with BP are well documented. I do not however want my speculation and conversations to be mis-understood and held against them. I think the facts do that well enough on their own :)

Back
Top Bottom