Hey John Olson

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
He's only saying that because I changed his banner link on the usedtruckmountsales.com website.

PFTTTT

rick imby

Name
Rick
It no longer has the same look as almost every other Carpet Cleaning Distributor website that is out there. So many of the wholesaler sites all look identical except for the little logo at the top.

And they are ugly at that.

I agree great improvement.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I agree too.
Much improved.

Good job.

Give him a raise john!

John.............................?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Stephen has done a tremendous job on the site. His compensation has been more then fair and I'm sure he'd agree. He has a lot more to do on all our web sites. Now go buy something so I can actually pay him some cash for his work.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Thanks for the comments.

John and Lora have done a lot for me. I'm happy to be able to give back with something I'm reasonably good at.

We'll also be updating John's www.usedtruckmountsales.com website. John has the ability to find some nice used machines, and van/machine packages. Even though John is my friend, I will say I admire that he has his mechanics go through the machines, and makes sure they are in good working order before he sells them. You usually are buying someone elses headaches and money pits when buying used. If there are any issues hes honest and upfront about them, and atleast has a solution ready to fix them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom