Hey Les Jones

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I was just thinking about that same unit with all the parts removed and thrown aside.

Vinnie said:
Any up date on that blueline HX system that you converted to propane. How is it running .
Vinnie
Thanks Vinnie for asking.

The unit is running flawlessly. Jeff Woods is the owner of the unit.
I will try to get him to post on this thread.
One good thing as a result of our re-engineering of the unit is that Jeff is able to run the unit at one half of the throttle. This will double the life of the engine and reduce fuel consumption by 50%.

woodsey

I tried posting earlier but the site went down for maint. The modified thermalwave works SWEET. Plenty of heat and suck. No more gremlins . I run it on single wand and get all the vac I need and with the #4 LG heater the heat is instant and sustained. No more waiting on the motor to heat up. I can now get to everything I need to without having to remove it from the van. The modification is a good solution for older units that have strong motors, blowers and pump. Pull off all the problem stuff and keep the good. Add simple propane heat and run the unit for several more years with few problems. The modification takes load off the motor and blower . I dont need to flog it to get heat. It just kinda runs at a very high idle and gives me all I need single wanding. As a side note I want to thank Less and his crew for doing this project. I know for a fact they didnt make any $$$ on this project given the ammount of hours put in. Its not a simple matter of ripping stuff off and calling it good. It has to be done properly to work properly . I am REALLY REALLY glad I did not try and do this project by myself. Woodsey

Back
Top Bottom