http://indepthwraps.com/gmc-savana-wrap-atlanta/

beyond-clean-carpets-van-wrap.jpg

roswell-carpet-cleaning-van-wrap.jpg

index.1.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Yea...he did that a few years ago..I talked to him he gave me this song and dance about how his graphics guy put it all together for him and he did not know it was mine....He took my logo...website...tag lines...everything but my wife....

last I had heard he is not doing carpet cleaning any more..he is specializing in stone....don't know...

Becker

Name
Becker
Nice Jim!! I knew you'd
franchise!

A local guy... Absolute!!! thought it would be a good idea to duplicate my pricing, room size, to the tee.

Years ago, another guy just on the edge of my service area thought My name was a good idea.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
That is a straight rip off!

You should send him a bag of shit!

Really, a whole bag of shit, just to let him know how disappointed you are in him and his piss poor idea off ripping your whole image off.

Reactions: Connor
Name
BradFenstermaker
Jim I didnt realize how close that Prick is to me. Grabbing some salt and headed south now.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
He also had a picture of my wand cleaning at a church carpet.

He had contacted me and asked for a picture of my Titanium wand, so I kindly sent it.

That's when both Jim and I were discovering what was happening.

Looks like the web site on his van not current.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
Local guy used to work for me,started up on his own. Found out that I had a RugBadger. Comes over to dust a couple of rugs, says 'do you mind if I take a couple of pictures?' Not at all, says I. Next thing I know he's got them posted to kijiji portraying that he does this to all his area rugs. Integrety lacking to say the least. Would I do it again? Probably, cause I am here to help the needy.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The guy in California. ....no he was nice enough to call me on the phone and ask if he could use it....he wanted to make a few changes to his company...I have no problem helping someone out ..if I have something that may help them and as long as it does no hurt me i have no problem. ..stealing it from me with out asking like that other guy did was not the best way to do it....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I sent the pics of the wand to show him the glide and check valve set up.

Didn't think it would even be up on a website or flickr ...even to this day....

Would of thought by now the guy could have taken a couple pics of his wand cleaning :oldrolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom