Hey Marty....is this hot enough for you? - 20 below HOT cleaning

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
-20 below zero today.

Making crazy heat with the Butler High Heat truckmounts....

Had to shoot a quick video.

Making so much heat, hard to grab the hose or quick connects.

No open doors or windows around....we came in through another entrance way around the other side of the home and with a Seal-A-Door up.

The Butler just seems to make the heat we need in the cold

Running six jet Prochem Titanium with .02 jets...12 Flow!

And yeah....the homeowners were very proud of the age of that carpet....LOL!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

2015-02-18%2014.04.41_zpsemtm4a69.png

Who in their right mind cleans their carpets when it is single digits or colder? Mark why do you think people clean in the winter instead of waiting until the summer? I can understand move in/outs etc, but not routine cleaning.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Who in their right mind cleans their carpets when it is single digits or colder? Mark why do you think people clean in the winter instead of waiting until the summer? I can understand move in/outs etc, but not routine cleaning.

If they waited, we would all starve....LOL

But really we are lucky that people do have cleaning done in the winter....and with our Seal-A-Doors now people really are more excited to have cleaning done in the winter.

With heating season there is dryer air inside, so can be faster dry times.

And up North here....we like to pride ourselves about being hearty souls that can ignore the extreme colds....

So if I can convince them to have their carpets cleaned in the winter, I am there :)

And it's nice to get some of these cleaned in the winter, because we get seriously over booked in the summer

Supposed to be even colder tomorrow and a nice full day :)

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I work whenever . Started out at about -5 this morning. Cold doesn't stop me. Haven't had a frozen hose in years, at least not a water hose.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Mark, we tried to do you proud last night and today. But restaurants closed up early and all of today's jobs cancelled at last minute. I told the wife to call remaining 3 resi jobs we had scheduled for this week and reschedule for next. With sub zero weather heading in I decided just to winterized the truck and take a few days off! People here don't like the cold any better than we do plus there were not enough cleared roads or driveways, so parking wasn't a possibility anyways

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey Mark, we tried to do you proud last night and today. But restaurants closed up early and all of today's jobs cancelled at last minute. I told the wife to call remaining 3 resi jobs we had scheduled for this week and reschedule for next. With sub zero weather heading in I decided just to winterized the truck and take a few days off! People here don't like the cold any better than we do plus there were not enough cleared roads or driveways, so parking wasn't a possibility anyways

You gave it your best though :)

Understand about the parking issue

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Doesn't "fool" usually proceed hearty? :razz:

J/K you guys actually make it look easy, which I'm sure its not at those temps. :icon_cool:

glenboy

Name
GLEN
In Michigan we are at -13 and I just reschedule my jobs for today...its just too doggone COLD for me...customers sounded relieved that I wasnt gonna open their house up today....at these temps it gets very cold in the house QUICKLY....on that note..UPS tracker says Seal A Door will be here today...

Reactions: Desk Jockey

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
In Michigan we are at -13 and I just reschedule my jobs for today...its just too doggone COLD for me...customers sounded relieved that I wasnt gonna open their house up today....at these temps it gets very cold in the house QUICKLY....on that note..UPS tracker says Seal A Door will be here today...

Seal A Door is really a cool tool. Use mine regularly, while my pillow-puffy door seal sits in the shop. Also, truck is staying in today, maybe take it out tomorrow. Again, no carpet is important enough to risk taking the TM out today. Never froze a TM, and don't wanna start after 37 years.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
while my pillow-puffy door seal sits in the shop
We've used those things for decades and while they served their purpose they really are dated in comparison. The Seal A Door is fast to set up and take down and does a much better job of keeping the weather outside and the controlled climate inside.

I'm glad Mark brought those to the board, very nice product!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom