Hey Marty

hogjowl

Idiot™
Mikey ... you are my hero. I know I am pathetic, but have I ever tried to persuade you otherwise? The mark of a real friend is one who is himself all the time.

I tried to talk you into sponsoring me ... but NOOOOO, you wouldn't hear of it.

Who's the loozer?

Mikey P

Administrator
Very disappointed and sad about not meeting you is all.

Many were.

If you had no intention of coming you should have said so from the beginning.

You missed one hell of an event and a ton of people who thought they were going to finally meet a MB family member.

I don't know what else to say other than I was very let down and but at least know where we stand now.

F

FB7777

truly was a great event... enjoyed finally meeting Richard Chavez, Lar, Jim P, Jeremy, Vawter, Lee Stockwell and the one and only Cu! and once again seeing Eck, Terry, Mike, Tony, Lisa, Mark, Andrechelle, Foster, Al Sims, Keith Studebaker

walking downtown with the gang and bar hopping the first night was a highlight for me

thanks Mike for pulling this all together

Able 1

Name
Keith
When I rolled into town and saw this sign..
4bd8639d.jpg

I thought it said "Marty is here" :shock: (we don't have them around these parts)!

How much closer can it get to cooters pond? :roll:

It was a great event, and thank you to Mikey and all of the suppliers that came out..

hogjowl

Idiot™
You're a fine sorority president Mikey, but that's all. No need for me to travel to see you, especially after you allowed jimmy to be run off.

Bob Foster

Jimmy isn't run off and is welcome back after he finishes his pamper-me vacation complete with herbal high colonic, hot stone massage and and and everything.

Mikey P

Administrator
hogjowl said:
You're a fine sorority president Mikey, but that's all. No need for me to travel to see you, especially after you allowed jimmy to be run off.

What a dope.

too stupid to be a Mod here actually.

who wants Mart's buttons?

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
hogjowl said:

What a dope.

too stupid to be a Mod here actually.

who wants Mart's buttons?

I would, but I'm not up for work. jusbuckaloose!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom