Hey, Meg (or other office managers)...

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
How do you call Scott? If he is running late (or early) does he have to run it by you to make that or any call?
I can't call him if the phone is on forward, but he can make calls. If I need him, I have to use Facebook messenger or text. I don't like it, but I understand why he has it set up that way. It gives customers the impression that they're not the most important thing if he stops to take calls or his phone is always ringing. Just makes it hard when I'm at the grocery store and need an immediate answer to, "what do you want for dinner?"

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I can't call him if the phone is on forward, but he can make calls. If I need him, I have to use Facebook messenger or text. I don't like it, but I understand why he has it set up that way. It gives customers the impression that they're not the most important thing if he stops to take calls or his phone is always ringing. Just makes it hard when I'm at the grocery store and need an immediate answer to, "what do you want for dinner?"
He could get a second number on the same phone. Then just you and he would have that line to use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom