Hey Mikey

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
What's the real story that you have such a RAG for Rob Allen.
Be truthful now.
PS: Some people say that it's he's got a nicer board then your's.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I would venture to guess they love the additional attention Mike brings them. Can't buy that kind of marketing to get people to check you out that they get free from Mike.

Ryan

Vinnie said:
What's the real story that you have such a RAG for Rob Allen.
Be truthful now.
PS: Some people say that it's he's got a nicer board then your's.

Nicer board? You mean the one with all the experienced professionals posting on it? The one with no bias where nothing is edited and the truth always comes out sooner or later? The super easy to navigate board? The one with 100's of new post every 24 hours?

Oh wait... that's Mikey's Board that has all those things. You talking about that place full of lies where you will be be banned or crawled for ever sharing some semblance of an opinion that doesn't agree with mighty robs....... dude I'm pretty sure Mikey is not jealous. Maybe he just has a low tolerance for pathological liars, sociopaths, and cowards.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it's penis envy..........................Mike wishes his were smaller!
LOL ok J/K!

Two completely different personalities and they clash.

somewhat amus

Mikey P

Administrator
Nice and boring.

Other than Tobruen and Warrington who of any notoriety posts over there Vinnnie?

Quote:
You insist that I rag on you because I am jealous of ***’s rapid growth, sorry just not true. Rob, you bought that growth at a heavy price. Very expensive ads in ICS and Clean Fax ($4000 for the pedophile ad alone is my guess) $5000 Gold sponsorships @ Connections, $700 Banners on ICS and CF, who knows how much you paid Carry to absorb Dirty Grout, paying Tre to sit home all day and optimize and I have no idea if the feature on V Bulletin that allows to drum up phone memberships costs anything. Trying to buy your way into the Industry leader roll you crave so much has backfired and turned you into the industry laughing stock instead. Just how much are you going to blow on the *** project before your accountant tells you to invest in soy futures instead? Your Board sucks Rob. The topics are old and stale, the few members that post are rookies for the most part and your advice is in particular is horrible. It’s very obvious you have been running a beach rental move out hack operation all your life and in just the last year or so have moved into a make believe “Premium” market share. And BTW, when the “owner” of the forum can’t even run a 175 machine, just how reliable can his cleaning information possible be?

Why don’t you tell us about the origin of *** Rob, you know, how you and Greenie were going to have a Pimp Your TM site where you sold his trinkets and some chemicals and supplies. You have had your supply shop under Keith Shaw’s name for a while now, how’s that working out? Does Jon Don and BP appreciate you selling under them? Do you sell much soap at $60 a jug? Are you still mad at Greenie for not going along for the ride? Btw, Rob had to open a supply shop because NONE of his local suppliers will let him walk in the door.
Now let’s talk about lying. A subject you know so very well. I guess your online credibility started to fade when your claims of going bankrupt over downtime with your White Magic proved to be pure BS. You do remember posting about your impending financial down fall all due to that 20 inch Kunkle Valve don’t you Rob? (If you’re going to be a professional liar you may want to keep notes in a file and look them over once in a while). Then we have all your phony personalities. To quote Dennis Miller, “you have more personalities than a mythological Hydra gazing into a Disco Ball. Richard Crawford, Keith Shaw, Steve Salas,MarkT and now Craig Perko just to name a few, I lost track of all the BS names when Evan banned you from ICS last year for abusing his forum. (You pay him to advertise and he bans you. I love that..) All of your characters share the same foul mouth that the real Rob Allen is afraid to show because his God and wife may be watching. What a sham dude. I mean really. Did you really think no one would catch on?
What kind of “Leader” lies in print in front of his flock? Where did you learn that from? Do you teach Tre to do the same? That poor kid, no wonder he twitches so much, you’re the most embarrassing father figure I’ve ever seen. Let me give you a tip Rob, Leaders should not get drunk and talk in live traceable chat rooms about how they are going to bang hotel staff @ Connections. Leaders also do not give James Cooper private emails from advertisers (Did you really think you would be allowed to co-sponsor Mikefest?) Leader also don’t encourage their kids and pals to crank call members from competing forums at 3 AM, admit to it and then claim it happened the other way around. Last but not least, what kind of Leader lets a low life POS like Ken Harris steal from and lie to his members? Well I guess you do. You and Ken have a lot in common. You both live in fantasy worlds where credibility can be bought and paid for and then never delivered.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom