Hey Mikey,

peterseltzer

I am in touch with my sensitive side and could wear a pink thong if I wanted to but choose not to. There is not to much that bothers me anymore even this economy used to bug the crap out of me but you know what America let it happen. Now Obahma will fix it next week with some more of our great, great, great grandchildrens money and future. The government just needs to mind their own business and get out of our pockets and leave us alone.

Lets talk about getting this great country back!!!

Your friend and one of the first guys with big balls to jump in this sandbox and proud of it!!!!!

Cheers,
Peter

TimP

Ken Snow said:
I find nothing wrong with purple or pink thongs, though I don't find thongs comfy at all.

Now that's speaking from experience....... :shock:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I find nothing wrong with purple or pink thongs, though I don't find thongs comfy at all.
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. :p

You are kidding right Ken?

Right?

Kidding? :mrgreen:

Just say kidding even if it isn't so. :shock:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken Snow said:

So you HAVE put them on before?? :shock:

It's not wearing them that's uncomfortable...it's taking them off and pulling out all that hair with it. :mrgreen:

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Re: Chavez, Chavez, Chavez

Like you expect us to beleive that you wear one with the silly little "KU"" Buzzard embroider right on it.

Hippocrite :)

TimP

Brian R said:
[quote="Ken Snow":1dgeem8y]I find nothing wrong with purple or pink thongs, though I don't find thongs comfy at all.

So you HAVE put them on before?? :shock:

It's not wearing them that's uncomfortable...it's taking them off and pulling out all that hair with it. :mrgreen:[/quote:1dgeem8y]

:shock: seems you and Ken should get to know each other better.....and in a danny kind of way!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom