Hey Robert, how was the Zipper Fest?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Steve....we didn't go on Friday, because Erik said he didn't have any 15's in stoch, ready to roll and demo. We may reschedule for this week or next. But then, I may just order one delivered. It's hard to break away from a busy Spring schedule during the week.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Robert, We don't have the 13" in stock right now. We have 15" in stock and ready to go, if you would like to order one.
All of the 13" coming in next week are already sold, however we will have more available in about 2 weeks.

Steve, I'm glad it's working out for you. Get a hold of me if you have any questions or need anything.

Mikey P

Administrator
Erik
Being 6 ft six myself and another tall guy who recently tried your Zipper out, we both think an extra couple inches on the handle would be great.

Does your dog leg/ergo alternative help?

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Erik
Being 6 ft six myself and another tall guy who recently tried your Zipper out, we both think an extra couple inches on the handle would be great.

Does your dog leg/ergo alternative help?

I've watched many videos and I haven't noticed anyone hunching over while using the Zipper Wand. It would not be to hard to lengthen the vac hose, solution line, handle, and box, but everything comes at a cost. However, the logistics of it all becomes a little complicated.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom