Hey Robison check this out.

Comcast has a great offer. You can get the double play or triple play.

I currently have high speed internet through them. I can get cable and internet for just two dollars more per month (that is a special for existing customers). If I want HBO and premium movie channels then the cost goes up as expected.

My current cable bill through Dish Network is a little over a hunred per month, my two cell phones are 145 per month, and my internet is 63 dollars per month.

I have several options, but first I want to talk about the voice features.

-Unlimited nationwide calling
-Voicemail included at no extra cost that can be checked from your cell or internet. Plus voicemail can be forwareded via email, and you will recieve an email when a new message is left.
-Superior call quality
-12 popular calling features including call forwarding, call screening, caller id with call waiting, caller id, call waiting,call forwarding selective, call return, three way calling, anonymous call rejection, repeat dialing, speed dialing, call id blocking.

This really is the best phone service period. I can get internet and all these phone options with the double play for 55 dollars per month or if I upgrade to high speed internet it will be around 75 per month. I can use my current cell phone number, forward all those calls to my personal cell (one cell phone finally) or to a messaging service.

Or I can get all the premium channels, high speed internet, and phone for less than 150 per month. Damn.

Did I mention all the cool calling features?

Check this out:
http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Learn/ ... voice.html
http://www.comcast.com/Corporate/Learn/ ... e&pos=Nav&
https://www.comcast.com/shop/buyflow2/p ... &&Inflow=1

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
uhhhh ill agree their "net" is about the best there is a little spendy but ehh

why in the hell your paying over a bill for tv is beyond me Ivebeensold Ivebeensold :roll: :roll:

vonage for phone all the way...24.99 and you get calling to some other countries if needs be...and you get all those cool features to... i mean thats all comcasts is....is a voip

go get the special from direct tv and keep your high speed with comcast and get vonage....youll save a bunch

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I can't get Comcast here or I would be using them for TV and Internet. I still like the idea of using cell phones for my different areas.
I'm paying $180.00 or so for 3 full lines of unlimited mobile to mobile, text and data....free call forwarding to Full Circle for two of them and then I have my personal cell.

With comcast can you get more than one number?
If you have more than one area, each number needs to be forwarded to full circle separately so they can bring up the separate accounts. Most don't have that problem...but it's a concern for me.

Plus, my daughter can use one phone if needed etc etc etc. I like the flexibility and control.

I don't know how I missed this thread. lol

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Not where I am. They have a contract with Dish here. PITA. Time Warner is the company for cable internet and TV.
It's a temporary stay anyway. We moved into this place about a year ago site unseen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom