Hey Scott Warrington!

Mikey P

Administrator
Those all blue trigger sprayers you left behind at MF..

Those are the best feeling triggers I've ever used.

They almost feel like the have a electric assist.Great action!!

If they last as long as all the others I'll be making my first BP order soon.

Mikey P

Administrator
Contour design with wide trigger and ergonomic shape to fit into your hand more comfortably. "Sure Grip" trigger with textured finish offers better wet / dry handling. Patented anti-back-off lock becomes engaged when used with AS29A. This complete system prevents accidental spillage. Higher output and improved coverage on mist setting. Quick priming trigger in 4 to 5 strokes reduces fatigue. This trigger offers better comfort, better performance, and better safety.

sprayer_as24a_lg.jpg

Name
Shawn Forsythe
The item# AS24A, trigger sprayer only- sells for $.99 ea

The item# AS24, trigger sprayer with 32 oz bottle is $1.94 ea, or $1.75 ea in qty's of 12.

Joe Couch

These triggers feel good in your hand but that's about it. If you are spraying any kind of solvent, stain magic, red relief, ect. they do not last. I have about 10 of them that I won't even use.

The best trigger sprayer we have found is the black double pump from Hydoforce. It cost about $5 but will last 10 times longer then the blue one.

Sorry to be negative but I am just trying to save you guys some $$.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Hands down the Spraymaster is the best. I buy em by the dozen at Jon Don.Spraymaster Sprayer $5.94
Buy: 12 = $5.44 | Buy: 24 = $5.03
Item#: PA-SMS-EA

"The Spraymaster Sprayer offers high output and an adjustable tip. The 32-ounce bottle has a clear, graduated sight strip. Not for use with chlorinated solvents. Comes with a 5-year guarantee from the manufacturer."

harryhides

Name
Tony
They were all used to spray water based protector in my testing - I may have spit on them too......

I wonder if the dry protector coating had any impact ?

Greenie

One thing about those Silver spraymasters is they are guaranteed, now they are still gonna fail, but save em up, get a box and turn them in for new ones.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
mikee don't get too orgasmic, i think those sprayers kinda suck, there are no more durable than the run of the mill trigger sprayers I get sick of dinking with trigger sprayers, I use mostly stuff with flip cap lids and spread it around with my foot :lol:

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Greenie said:
One thing about those Silver spraymasters is they are guaranteed, now they are still gonna fail, but save em up, get a box and turn them in for new ones.

I did just that, had receipts, took them back to Jon-Don and they said no way.

They said they can't warranty them.

I get them from the hardware store now and when they fail, they give me a new one, no questions asked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom