Hey Service Monster Joe!

Mikey P

Administrator
How about giving me a Job Average number when I look up a client's history?

Clean Exec did that and it's about the only feature I really miss.

klewis4

Great idea. And while your at it, how about an invioce total for the life of the client as well as last 12 months.

hogjowl

Idiot™
And once you get through handling Mikey's pissy little problem, call and tell me how the heck I can look up an account based on one of it's alternate sites.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
admiralclean said:
And once you get through handling Mikey's pissy little problem, call and tell me how the heck I can look up an account based on one of it's alternate sites.

I just type in the name of the street into the accounts box and the account comes up

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
how about we get it working on other browsers than IE... That would be the biggest help. I just bought iMacs and found out I can't even get on to service monster. LAME.

( I am aware I can use bootcamp to run windows on my mac to get onto service monster ) it's just another step that is a pain in the ass. Saving user name and password would be very helpful as well!

Mikey P

Administrator
I agree on the saving username and password idea.

Joe told me to make Mozilla or Safari work with SM would jack up the costs considerably.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
please come up with a way to access calenders and book jobs and complete invoices through my blackberry or even iphone so that it automatically syncs with service monster and vice versa!

Back
Top Bottom