Hey Shawn York!

Mikey P

Administrator
You know those blueprints for the 6008 you gave me?

Well my wife got sick of all the CC crap in our garage and made me toss them along with a bunch of crap you'll see in the mBay room and the Watsonville dump.

Now here is where it gets good.

Your buddy Terri Brevick expressed some interest in the schematics a while back so I gave them to him to look at.

Today Terri the Terrier sends me a PM today demanding that I remove Marty as an Admin or he is going to give the blue prints to some of his fellow hack garage TM "manufacturers".. (I use the term very lightly.)

We both know he is too much of a broke dick to do much more then wank off to them so I saw no harm. Perhaps worse case scenario you might see a Xentherm Powered Booster Box or maybe if things get real slow in the northwest we may see a Lamb Vac driven Vortex that fits in the back of a Honda CVCC.

Ya see Marty knows just where to hit Terri to make him squeal and this is his only recourse. I guess Marty bitch slapped him good again.

I find it hilarious.

Do you think Ed Valentine or freeflow could do much more then wipe their asses with each sheet?

Oh and if any of you want a real 6008 Vortex, buy an Aerotech.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
what I want to know.....

If Yappy wanted something to remain secret/private , WHY in the hell would he give it to YOU :shock:

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Now Terri is threatening to sell the plans on ebay.

Worlds Toughest Carpet Cleaner lets Marty get to him..

I think we've been scammed.

Mikey P

Administrator
I wonder if the Chinese will use MSG to keep the fresh tank from leaking.

Maybe Kikoman instead of brake fluid will stay under 280º and not create so many leaks in the HX

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Mikey P said:
Now Terri is threatening to sell the plans on ebay.

Worlds Toughest Carpet Cleaner lets Marty get to him..

I think we've been scammed.

And just think, whoever buys those plans are in dire need of asswipe paper.

Mikey P

Administrator
As much as I hate Chad I really do like Vince.

I just dont get how such a down to earth red neck can be friends with such a slimy little douchebag

Nice Pics Shawn! I envy where you live, it most be f'n amazing to live there or stay there for as long as you've been there. Congratulations I hope you enjoy the fruits of your hard work..... 8) Let's have MikeyFest at Shawn Yorks next year or the year after? that'd be the shizznizzle

Back
Top Bottom