Hey Shawn York.. (!)

Bob Foster

Cash bar. But get real liquored up before you come so you can tell us what you really think that night.

Mikey P

Administrator
Put Mike Roden, Thom Feilding, Dooane Oxley, Bob Savage, Terje Jean, Les Jones, Brent from Masterblend, some hippie from Hydramaster and one or two more on a stage and let the audience ask questions.

Can you pull that off Shawn?

Bill Bruders

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Bruders
Mike Thom is not going to be part of the panel. I have suggested that Chris Pond of Namco who is one of the most experienced truckmount mechanics in the industry sit on the panel. Chris was the National Service Manager for Prochem and ran JonDons service departments in Atlanta and then Chicago for many years before buying into Namco in Nashville. With over 30 years wrenching on TM's and a very candid approach he will be a great addition.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Chris Pond has both incredible experience and great people skills.

Great choice Bill.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Bill Bruders said:
Mike Thom is not going to be part of the panel. I have suggested that Chris Pond of Namco who is one of the most experienced truckmount mechanics in the industry sit on the panel. Chris was the National Service Manager for Prochem and ran JonDons service departments in Atlanta and then Chicago for many years before buying into Namco in Nashville. With over 30 years wrenching on TM's and a very candid approach he will be a great addition.

I just saw him yesterday... He can fix anything. Has anyone talked to him to see if hes coming? Do you know hes the only one ver to get a perfect score on the vortex test?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Now Porkrind you'll probably sell it while your there, so better set up trans back

G

You think jimmee can handle a Chuck, Terje and Chris vindictive shitstorm???

Greenie

Lee Stockwell said:
You know where all 311 of them are don't you?

You are Safe as long as you know where the Bodies are buried.

Chris would be great to have on the truckmount forum.

I would also suggest Chris from Albuquerque.

Bravo! Harper.....a 2 for 1

Marty has a room, and the mighty V will be there now.....as will Shawn York.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom