Hey wand guys !

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
:lol:

How do you clean the area in between the bed and nightstand. It's usually not wide enough to fit a 12" + wand and it's usually dirty.

Albert

John Watson

Albert, You move the flippen nightstand!!!!

In my case, Helen usually has the clock and lamp on the bed without unplugging (My clients don't like flashing clocks) and the front 2 legs or corners on sliders, If I cant shift from side to side, I will pull out to the end of the bed so I have room to satisfactorily clean that area.

Slide back and Helen will place on Tabs or Blocks when she removes the sliders with the Lift Buddy and the Tabber. (Your Welcome Gary)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I ask that all breakables IE lamps etc are moved prior to my coming. I wil take the clock and move it onto the bed that way it doesn't unplug. I move everything I can. Prespray and scrub in fornt of it and slide it out and do the same where it was. Clean the areas behind everything and slide them back and then do the meat of the room

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You gently lift a corner of your wand and apply a quick and intense blast and then take the hose cuff and vac off!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Magic wand's 4" stand up tool works very well for this. I avoid moving anything too close to the wall and practically butting up against another piece of furniture, pita to tab it afterwards :lol:

Albert

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
You can normally angle the wand in such a way to make it fit. As far as moving it goes, that is discussed before I start the job. If they want it moved I'll move it, if they don't then I won't.

Supersucker

Why don't you just put alarm/lamp on bed, then sticky-tab it & place at foot of bed.
Do this when you VACUUM.

Joey Johnston said:
You can normally angle the wand in such a way to make it fit. As far as moving it goes, that is discussed before I start the job. If they want it moved I'll move it, if they don't then I won't.

Ditto!

bubba

Stair tool or furn tool. Usually if I can't get to it I don't mess with it. I tell everyone to have everything ready when I get there. If I get to a house and they are saying well start here and then in about 20 minutes you can do this room... I tell them to get it all ready and then call us to reschedule.

I try to keep a tight schedule.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Good question Ron. I guess they towel it off or do nothing at all. Some of these areas are nasty and that won't suffice if you ask me. Medicine, barf, spills..ect. I know in my own house the cat likes to tip over anything that's there.

If you ask me, I don't see a regular wand no matter what trick you use will do a though rough job, unless of course you move the furniture.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom