HF 2" S-bend wand

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Vietnam wand from vinus. I dont have them in my store. The older I get the more I understand it is cheaper to buy qualiy once then mediocre over and over.

Jamesh921

Name
James
Steambrite's price on the 11 - 13 Inch Carpet Wands - HydroForce: 2-Inch Quad Jet S-Bend Stainless Steel Wand [AW57] is $332.11 (NOW)=$257.98.

Yea, they were kinda vague in representing the width of the wand (11-13 inch) but I thought it was a pretty good price.

Since it is apparantly a junk wand, I decided to ask you guys which 14" wand is a better value.

Larry, do you guys ship the wand with the glide attached? If so, how much extra?

If not, can you ship the glide unattached? If so, how much for the glide if sold seperately?

BTW, love your Powermax and your Solvent. Good stuff.

A

amazingcleansc

my hard headed ass is just now starting to figure that out.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
amazingcleansc said:

my hard headed ass is just now starting to figure that out.

There are many strategies for success that over the decades have espoused the theory that you get what you pay for.

Something like, if you buy an item at the cheapest price, it's a good idea to add some insurance for it.

And if you can afford to add that insurance, it's possible that you can afford the better one to start with. !gotcha!

Shorty Down Under.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom