Hi Flow Cleaning

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
So how high of a flow can you go if you have a 45 blower? I have a 47 now but it only spins at 2000 rpm and 12 to 13hg and 08 flow is pushing it for dry times.
So if I go to a 45 blower at 3000 rpm and 14 to15hg how much can I suck up and not have issues with dry times?

Than You

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
The angle that the water hits the carpet matters as well as what psi is used. Most of the cleaners that use "high flow" are cleaning with a glide on their wand, which also matters.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
lots of variables, not the least of which is technique, but one thing is pretty constant ...the amount of pre-spray used has as much to do with dry times as anything .

there also comes a point of diminishing returns as the flow rate increases

Only one sure fired way to find out what works best for you....try different things (flow, PSI and amount of pre-spray) in your own home where you can monitor the whole process to "completely" dry

..l.T.A.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I have a 4 blower and clean with a 15 total. I tell custys dry times are going to be over night. It's all about managing their expectations.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I have a 4.7 with 15 flow, holed glide and angled jets. I don't know the rpms, haven't a tach on it. Run my 25hp Kohler at full speed, almost 15"Hg with the wand on the floor. Depending on the carpet it can feel almost dry within a few hours. I still tell clients to give it overnight "just in case".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom