Hi-Tech cleaning co.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Has anyone done work with these people? How was your experience?

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Are they out of Yonkers, NY ?

I do 2 accounts for them every 6 months. Not great money but they pay in 30, not 45 to 60 days. They will try get you as low as they can.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I work with them quite a bit and they are cheap but there is definitely some wiggle room as far as price.

Yes out of yonkers, Ny

Able 1

Name
Keith
I know they are pocketing alot but once i tell them i don't want to do them anymore these customers are going to be pissed!

High end women's clothing.

I usually do these on weekends and when they call me in winter I'm happy!

I think they go after newer businesses and see how cheap they can get it done.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
They are making the $$ from us newbies that do whatever it takes until we can tell them to get lost. Then they go to the next group of newbies.
And the cycle of abuse continues.

They've called us but I refuse to work for those low prices.

Honestly, when they offer those prices that tells me that they don't respect cleaners or the trade.

I know a person in upper management of a store they service and I got to see their marketing material.

They market themselves as an IICRC certified firm, they say they only use "certified technicians" and the most advanced equipment!

A$$HOLE$!

asupremeclean

That is why they called me. I am not a certified firm though.

I've done some stuff for them on my take it or leave it terms and they were happy to pay. They did haggle a bit but I didn't budge.

Small store tiny bit of hard wood(spray buff). 2 hours and $400. That is doable.
It was Talbots.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Talbots are the ones that i do the most of. In the work order it says that i have to spray buff but i seriously don't know what the f that is, so i just clean their carpets.

They sent me an email today about 5 fitting rooms for $150.00 I have done it before, cleaned and deodorized. I used duo from prochem, any suggestions? Smells like nasty feet!

takes me about an hour w/set up, and break down

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom