Hidden Vac chamber

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
The RV360i brush head had a weird sucking sound yesterday Hmmm!!!
Took the top plate off today and found a couple of new pets in there. I have never had it off and I don't remember anyone here talking about it. There is nothing on the RV website that I could find. It's also easier than doing the deep clean on the waste tank.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
With shoes and brush against floor pull the top silver plate with six or seven screws holding it on. Just a small screwdriver to pop it up after removing screws.

Reactions: Acp

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Doug once in a while it helps to run a gloved finger around in there to see if any wads are building up. Another technique is to use your hose end to suck the center tube, backflushing sediment from the jets. Also suck the pick up glides to pull wads out of them. Done each time you finish a job these will keep the brush head clean and trouble free. Takes one or two minutes per job.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Doug once in a while it helps to run a gloved finger around in there to see if any wads are building up. Another technique is to use your hose end to suck the center tube, backflushing sediment from the jets. Also suck the pick up glides to pull wads out of them. Done each time you finish a job these will keep the brush head clean and trouble free. Takes one or two minutes per job.
I usually do use the vac hose and a dental probe to clean out the shoes. Good idea on sucking out the center tube to keep the jets clean. I have tried a few things like a hair pick to clean the brush but the other night in my garage I used a very course wire brush I think was made for concrete cleaning to get some of the hair out of the brush head.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Just cuff the brush vigorously and then cuff up any droppings. it gets almost everything, although at the end of the day a spraydown with your water hose will finish it off.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom