High pH enyzmatic cleaner

Condog

Name
Tony
My friend suggested using a high pH enzymatic cleaner for cleaning showers.
I know he likes and uses ************, but I don't want to go to the dark side.

I have worked with him and he does a great job, so that I can duplicate the process I learned working with him, what high pH enzymatic cleaner would you recommend?

Condog

Name
Tony
I'd say Cobbs Powermax, but I've already gotten one thumbs down from Mikey today. At 10.5 pH cleaner that barely qualifies as a high pH cleaner though.

Name
Swani
I use GM from time to time and it always seems to work great when I need it. However like Damon mentioned Prochem Ultra Pac Extreme is always money! It's great on carpets and tile.

Name
Swani
Are you guys talking about Groot Master? Tsunami is just as good. I don't think either one is enzyme, though.
Mark is one of the coolest and nicest guy in the industry, but GM is pretty damn good and seldom needs a grout brush. Where Tsunami does need to be scrubbed. Marks fragrances are second to non though.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I’ve noticed that enzymatic cleaners require more dwell time.
So…
Is it the enzymes or the dwell time?

I'm not sure what value an enzyme adds to shower cleaning. They break down protein greases - slowly - but shower goo is mostly soap residue.

Maybe a chemist can enlighten me, but high pH/enzyme cleaning combos seem to work just as well when you leave out the enzyme.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom