High pressure hose

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Need high pressure hoses 3/8 at least 500psi.

Will run 2 from fresh water tank to water pump and then one to little giant.

I will use a stainless one from lg to my solution hose.

Parker here in town doesn't carry anything (except stainless) with that high of pressure rating.

Need help on finding some.

G

I use a pressure washer hose from my live solution reel to my little giant heater. This hose is rated up to 3000 psi and is some tough stuff. Never a problem with it. I belive its 3/8 hose or larger.

D

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Vin, any farm supply stores in your hood?

You can get hydrolic lines already made up in different lengths that will handle high heat and 3000psi

..L.T.A.

Farenheit251

I got some heavy 350 psi made at Napa for low pressure going to the pump. Can't imagine you are feeding the pump more than 100 psi of cold water.
Why do you need 3/8 to the little giant. Unless you are running 3/8 to the wand or dual wanding regular 1/4 pressure line will keep up with the 1/4 line going to the wand.
Personally I have found stainless and heavy hoses to be a waste. Regular Goodyear Blue Neptune holds up very well when it is not being rolled and bent and I run very hot. As a bonus if need be I can replace a busted hose with a pressure line if need be. Might mean using 50 or 100 feet to replace 5 feet but it allows me to finish the job. Brian E

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian, if I understand what Vin is needing, it's for stationary machine/TM plumbing porposes and not to the wand.

..L.T.A.

Farenheit251

Larry, all my machine lines except the pump intake are 1/4". My last 2 machines came with braided stainless. They like to rub together and spring a leak. Iuse poly tubing too cover them when possible,but when they break I just replace em with Neptune. Not sure if your machine is different as I know Steamway liked to run 3/8 to the wand possibly requiring 3/8 on the plumbing. Brian E

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Yes, Brian, all the plumbing on my PM is 3/8

Though I changed the QD at the solution line plug ATM and run 1/4 solution line to the wand

At "our" typical 100ft and rarely ever over 200ft of sol line used, I just don't see where 3/8 sol line is needed for single wanding

3/8 for TM plumbing sure don't hurt, though.

..L.T.A.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Brian

Larry is correct, inside plumbing only, my bad for not stating that.

However, the more I think about it, I will probably run the stainless line.

I will be using welding wire for correct measurements. I think I can get back with a total of about 31 feet.

Yes Larry I thought about the hydrolic lines, but this time I want to be really neat in appearance, if it doesn't cost tooooo much.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom