high tech cleaning

G

have you ever gotten a call from this company there outta of yonkers ny there looking for some one to clea two stores up here at fye music . when the girls call i cant understand her, and i say to my self this is gonna be fun. she asks me if i do hwe i say yes do you do commerical carpet cleaning i said yes she says she has 2 stoes up here and wants me to clean them one is 4000 sq feet and the other is 3000 sq feet but they only pay 5 cents per sq foot whould you do it late at night on the weekend????????????

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I don’t mind subbing for national contractors. It helps the cash flow and it’s nice to have a place to test new chemicals and methods.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
I thought this thread was gonna be about drug testing employees....Ooops

Able 1

Name
Keith
I get in and out of these places fast!!! I know I'm not making a killing but it's work on a sunday. :D I will be asking more for one of them and if they don't want to pay well find someon else. :lol: I take all the work I can get. :wink:

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I do 2 stores here but not at that price. I encap one of them because they wanted to lower the price so I told them you get the scrub and run.
They tried to get me to do all of the Hollywood videos but it was like 5 cents a sf and do the vct for free. I said no thank you. They have used me 2 years now. Its easy now because the carpets are not loaded with tide now.

Able 1

Name
Keith
these are real small stores... Theres one that I have done for them (2X)where I clean and deordorize 5 fitting rooms for 150.00 and it takes 45 min. with set up and break down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom