Hillbilly Rug Dusting

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
My local search for a vacuum with a really aggressive beater bar failed after hitting the garage sales and vacuum shops. I modified my old bissel to beat the hell out of rugs. I am also still searching for a gird to put under rugs. I may break down and order the roll up metal thing from dusty. I made do with what was at hand for this job. Country man will survive.

Photo0019.jpg

Photo0022.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Call him and he may direct you to someone who may have an used rudbadger and dust grid or just post on his BB.

A

amazingcleansc

damn! the only thing i would worry about is the ridges on those screws pulling out staple fibers

Bob Foster

I saw a similar idea. The guy uses an old Kenmore power head and put Teflon strips on the beater bar. I saw it work and it worked well.

Ron K

I was the guy who told D _*^_#@(y that it was just an Softball Infield Drag.

Just go to all the little league fields around your house and borrow them, if they are rusty and old.... get on the LL Board and tell them to buy new ones before you go on your rampage.

John Watson

Hey Ronny, Dusty didn't know about the grid till he stopped at my place and saw Miss Hildy and her 10' x 13' single piece Waltz floor. Which by the way are For Sale.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom