Hit a homerun err through a touchdown

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have supported my local sports teams in many ways. I have given logo'd basketbalss out to youth basketball, foam footbalss at the games with name and phone number, water bottles to golf tourneys, calendars for the sports season at schools and did okay I saw it as a donation and what I got was okay.

The winner had nothing to do with the schools directly sorta. These promotions were very expensive but the groups made no money because I was just giving stuff away. Yesterday i saw a post on the local internet forum.....GreenBowl Duxbury Vs Marshfield and it gave details about the times of the games and where the grid iron reception was etc and I posted
If they win I will donate $1 for every point scored by the freshman team
If they win I will donate $2 for every point scored by the JV team
If they win I will donate $3 for every point scored by the Varsity team

So the guy from Duxbury calls me and asked what if we win same deal as long as it is promoted on your website and in your game newsletter.

I have been swamped other companies are stepping to match but my phone has been crazy all in 1 day and the most it will cost me is $225 I figure and they will probably split games anyhow so each gets a donation if not I will donate to the other anyhow

Back
Top Bottom