Hit Man Advertising/John Braun

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Has anyone used his advertising materials? I looked at his website and downloaded about 20 pages of free info....haven't had time to look at it yet.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I wonder about he talks about dominating Google maps.

Yet he only has 4 reviews and 15 weblinks (citations)on Google.

He doesn't even show up in the first page of maps for upholstery cleaning.

Even I can figure out how to top that by just doing a little searching or looking at other listing at the top and determining what they did to get there.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Lee and I have reviewed his material, and much of it has merit.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
If you ever do floods w/ him down in FL, make sure you know you'll have to give him 10% for ever flood he gives you, even IF you're renting your equipment to him for FREE>

Name
Nate W.
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
If you ever do floods w/ him down in FL, make sure you know you'll have to give him 10% for ever flood he gives you, even IF you're renting your equipment to him for FREE>

:shock:

Cameron1

See......the fooking has all ready started and the poor sap ain't even bought his ticket yet.

On another note,
I've known John to be nothing but a stand up guy. Never purchased anything from him, but he has always taken my call.

Doyle Bloss

I have known John for a long time and am familiar with some of his marketing materials. My experience has been that he is a genuinely nice guy who really wants to help people.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
No one is going to agree with everything someone else says or does, particularly a marketing guy, but he does have some valid ideas.

I think John could take the abuse here and come up smiling.

Give him an invite.

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
I've had dealings with John and found him to be a stand up guy with interesting ideas especially with modern media.
My return on investment was well worth the time and effort.

Terry

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I'm still grateful for John on that link exchange he started a few years back. A bunch of us took advantage of it (no charge) and I'd bet those that are still exchanging are ranking high.

My site was in the top 3 on google for a long time. I redirected it last March. About a month ago I decided to bring it back up and still ranking well.

thanks John,
Albert

dgargan

John not only runs a successfull cc company but also has a marketing degree. He has a lot of good ideas for marketing and his internet knowledge is pricless.

David

johnbraun

Mikey P said:
I just have to wonder why he won't post here.

I don't give my money to sissies.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the comments.

Mikey, to answer your question, I really haven't spent much time posting to many of the boards the last couple years. Just not enough hours in the day. I post on ICS on occasion because I write for them and want to be there for their readers.

Dave, it wouldn't be a bad idea to rank in Google Local for "Upholstery Cleaning" as well as carpet cleaning. But the thing is, we currently rank #1 and #2 in the Google organic for that keyword term. And so few people search the term anyway...even fewer click on the Google Local that I've just never bothered. But maybe next time I'm in my Google account I may set it up.

But you do bring up a good point Dave. If you're in a really large city like Atlanta, Houston, etc and have a hard time ranking for "Carpet Cleaning", go for "Upholstery Cleaning." You'll have less searches, but you can easily dominate it by adding your keywords in your Google profile.

Local Business results ranking is good...but organic Google ranking (right below Local Business Results) is even better. There's much more you can do with an organic listing. And they get more hits, especially if you're ranking #1 - #3.

John Braun

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
John is one of the good guys. I was having a very hard time getting my site to list on Google maps and after viewing one of the internet marketing modules I was able to make the changes to get listed on top.

I'm not big on glowing testimonials, and I despise marketing gurus, but John is the real deal. I wouldn't think twice about doing business with him.

johnbraun

That's what I hear Mikey.

But when the guys want someone who's got a great reputation teaching how to get ranked on Google and advertising in the industry for years, they call me.

John Braun

Mikey P

Administrator
Well John

What ever we can do to keep you coming back with your expertise, just let me know.

I for one know the incredible power of the internet and the amazing effect it has had on our biz.

You may want to chime in on the thread I started yesterday about Yelp.

no offense on the Sissie comment... :shock:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
see this is the way to respond to someone that has called you out on the internet. respond quickly and with respect. the respect you will recieve in return will be great. i will soon be contacting mr bruan.

Cameron1

Yep. that was sweet.

John went from being the main attraction to being the main event.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom