Holliday rush

TimP

Any of you booking up right now for the holiday rush?

I've booked the whole week today it seems. Booked 4 jobs by 10 am (booked more since too), seems everyone is waiting for today to book

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I sprinkle open appointments throughout the week and they are gone until december 3 but accounting for a half day on next weds and 1 truck on friday

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We're busy but normally we could take on more, but we have an 8-apt fire we are working on and a mold job we just started, so it's got us short handed.

Plus we have two guys gone this week headed up to WA state for Injectidry's new class.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I usually take Monday morning off, but can't because the jobs keep coming. Been booking before 8am for first job since the time changed. I take what comes because the January lull will come soon enough. Plan to be in Nicaragua when that happens.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Not particulary busy with Resy calls today. However, spent all day measureing 7 commercial jobs for bids. I sure hope to land these babies, then Janurary/Feburary won't hurt so bad.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Very Odd here... We are usually booked up all week long an busy as hell... Nothing on the books this week except 4 appointments so far... Its very strange

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Booked solid through 8th dec and looking great till the end of the year.

We've a lot of Tile and grout cleaning since Mid October through early Dec. - a lot of women getting thier kitchens etc nice shiney for the guests.

Terry

Becker

Name
Becker
Nearly had a record week last week.

Pretty much booked till Thanksgiving.

I might be able to sqeeze a job here or there, but otherwise next opening is Dec 8th.

But of course I'm taking thanksgiving till Tuesday off for family and duck hunting!, then flying to Kona HI for 8 days of sand and sun.

Hoping 2nd and 3rd week of DEC are busy...

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
been slow here every Nov for the past several years, nothing to worry about. PIcks up again in Dec, then normal Jan-Feb. When the winds pick up like tonight to 80kph, people huddle at home

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
We are not usually busy this time of year but have a lot of long lost customers coming back and today 3 new WDR jobs and last week 4 new WDR jobs. 3 out of 7 were repeat WDR customers. Kind of weird. If I was booked up for 3 weeks this time of year for cleaning only I would put on a new truck. Actually thinking about it anyway in preparation for a great 2011.
Al

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
slammed..booking into dec and working 2 trucks 5 days a week and one of them 7 days
this is when i hate commercial work..sucks to work till 6pm then go back out till 10 or 11
after dinner but you gotta make it while it is there..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Nov is always by busiest.

You know I'm busy when you don't see any posts from me.

I'm glad to hear everyone is busy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom