holy crap- a lot of rugs this week

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We had 1097 rugs brought in this week for all our drop off locations. This is about 150 more than our highest week. Our newest location had 44 rugs brought in just today. We're gonna be cleaning our asses off the next few weeks to try to keep on track with promise dates.

Ken

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Shit we're so buried from the sale the rugs that came in today we're saying 10 days. Fortunately almost all the customers are okay with it cause of the 50% off Grand Opening sale. I'll be shlepping in the plant at least 20 hours next week which will help me keep my girlish figure for when I'm in vegas.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Ken, you know your business and from what I’ve heard I am impressed. I like the way you are totally self sufficient. Most of the rug snobs price cleaning based at least partly on the replacement value of the rug. I know wool is no big deal if you’re lucky enough to have an really efficient cleaning plant. If you are growing your business in that economic death zone then, congratulations!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Ken,

If you don't mind me asking what is your standard pricing for rug cleaning? I know you've mentioned the 50% off discount. You can always send me a PM if you don't want to put the price on here.

We're not a volume rug cleaning company so our prices are higher, also don't have store fronts or drop off locations. Just trying to understand how the big guys do it. I know it's mostly based on volume. More rugs compensates for the decrease in price of the cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom