HOLY $HIT!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I just got an email from the biggest landlords around here - requesting a quote om 2 buildings, 150 suites each, plus common areas.I'm becoming a "star" with these folks because of better quality workmanship and timely service( and my humility :winky:), so I guess they want me to start on the bigger projects. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
What to charge......

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
I guess this is proof positive that landlords don't really give a $hit as long as they can say they got the work done.:biggrin::clap::rockon:

When dealing with these guys the key to it is not the money but rather how BS free can you do this for them. The only thing they want to hear from you is ya ya ya and ok then make it happen.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I guess this is proof positive that landlords don't really give a $hit as long as they can say they got the work done.:biggrin::clap::rockon:

When dealing with these guys the key to it is not the money but rather how BS free can you do this for them. The only thing they want to hear from you is ya ya ya and ok then make it happen.

keep-calm-and-kiss-my-willy_zps2a01c7da.png

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Looks like its time for a truckmount. What do you say? Is it enough work to justify the cost?

Sky rises Michael. 20 plus storey runs :eekk: HOWEVER that might happen soon because I want to penetrate the residential side other than the few jobs I do now, but I want it to be smaller so I can shoehorn it in a Transit. I'm building a modular unit.... Here's the pump before I sent it to my sheet metal buddy. I need to get a chem feed installed. The recovery system is pretty simple, quad vacs. I'm going to steal a page from elsewhere and get two 15 gallon stainless pots welded and holes punched in for stand pipes and vac ports. It'll be too ugly for resi, but killer for commercial. Things are getting so busy I have to get another truck out to keep up.

NewImage2_zps09ad06b6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: dealtimeman

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Willy have you thought about upping your game to VLM as your primary method . And no I am not talking about encap only . Your ease of use, dry times, results, speed and efficiency will skyrocket. Not only that but your clients will love how fast you can be in and out and dry and ready to go. Plus when hiring new guys you wont have to put up with water water everywhere. Sounds to me it may be time for you to pull your head out of your A$$ and get rid of all them toys you been playing with. Just think about it, could you imagine all the grief and junk you will be accumulating if you continue on the path you are on now.

Don't worry Willy you are the king of porty and no one can ever take that away from you:biggrin:

Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Willy have you thought about upping your game to VLM as your primary method .

Missed you Mardie ...glad you're back (seriously)

" have you thought about upping your game to VLM as your primary method . And no I am not talking about encap only . Your ease of use, dry times, results, speed and efficiency will skyrocket. "

please share what REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE you personally have to make these claims?

have you been using TMs and/or hi-performance portys lately?
Or are just being fUnny?

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom