HOLY SHAT!!!

harryhides

Name
Tony
This guy is a real Pro- charges ten cents a foot !!

http://www.worldsbestcarpetcleaner.com/best_value.cfm

Also hasn't figured out how to remove Kool Aid stains

Kool-Aid & Other Tough (dye) Stains
Yes, I'm at the forefront of my industry on this subject as well, as long as you realize that the two step process of removing all color first and then blending in the right color is NOT carpet cleaning!
Usually the process I'm describing has a minimum charge of $250.00, and no, I don't offer this service. People often ask about stains, but all they have is dirt. Stain is a technical term, meaning the original color of the carpet itself has been altered. A spot is simply a concentration of dirt in one small area. A stain has done one of two things: removed color, or added color. Sometimes both! If color has been removed, adding color back is the only thing that will correct it.

http://www.worldsbestcarpetcleaner.com/tough_stains.cfm

I wonder if he also makes training videos like crazy George ?

harryhides

Name
Tony
JB said:
Holy crap Har! You read it! :roll:

No way !!
But I did check some of his other pages to see his pricing and to see what services he offered.
You know John some people don't have to read one letter at a time.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My ADD and compulsive obsession makes me start over from the beginning when I make a mistake reading anything. Its a madness I've had all my life and someday I will kill someone again .

harryhides

Name
Tony
JimmyEvan2.jpg

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll be watching ............always watching those who mock me.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
There is some funny stuff in there

"I can move anything in your home, and a helper' would just be in my way and slow me down. (I've been doing this a long time and I have a few tricks) The only time I need your help is per insurance regulations with precarious things like TVs, stereos, computers, etc. With your hand on the expensive item as I move it, you're in a position to prevent any damage before it occurs. The second man in a two-man crew really is in no position to do that, since he isn't familiar with the piece and he doesn't own it. "

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Walrus said:
My ADD and compulsive obsession makes me start over from the beginning when I make a mistake reading anything. Its a madness I've had all my life and someday I will kill someone again .

It wasn't ADD. Every time I looked away I had to search through for the place I stopped. Can you imagine the customer that would set and read all that before calling?

I also like the pricing page. If he can get there in less than 1 hour the Min charge is only $30.00

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I got reading through a lot of that first page. Man!! What a story.
He uses a portable I believe. He's belching out the same garbage about tm's that a guy here puts out, ie
- jet like suction can damage carpet,
- we know that high pressure water can cut wood-what does it do to your fibres,
- tm water has to come 150ft before getting to the carpet so it cools too quickly,
portable has hot water only 25 ft from the carpet, and suction etc etc

Doesn't think too much about the IICRC
I read this:
Chances are that if you're fond of truck-mounts, you've either worked as a carpet cleaner, known someone who has, or at least have heard of the IICRC. This stands for the institute of (carpet) inspection, cleaning, and restoration certification. It is an extremely big and powerful organization that has bullied the industry around for a very long time. Until the past five years carpet manufacturers simply took their word for whatever they claimed! Can you imagine taking your car to the dealer with a problem and having them tell you gee I don't know how to fix it, why don't you ask Craftsman, they make the tools to work on it? That's exactly how irresponsible carpet manufacturers were, until Shaw Industries started buying up every carpet mill they could. The controlling interest behind the IICRC is the same as the controlling interest behind Great Lakes Steamway, a very large, very profitable manufacturer of carpet cleaning equipment and chemicals. ...

Greenie

I love this:

Area Rugs are usually 20 cents per square foot to clean in your location. This includes fine oriental rugs, which normally cost $1.00 - $1.25 per square foot. The only disadvantage to cleaning these in your home is the fringe cannot be cleaned effectively, but that rarely needs it.

So...who is gonna be the first one to invite him here after another dozen cut and paste are complete?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Bob Foster said:
Why don't you book a few jobs for him.

Yeah right! There are few that I would refer in my area and they are all here! Right now I would take the work though, worried about this winter.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Damn you John Jacob, you happy now having wasted all these fine folks time on this nut job ??

Quit surfing the net looking for crap and go clean some carpet already.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Ok I read enough! I think I'm going to ask him to go against my TM on a rat nasty I have this week... What an idiot, that makes me feel bad to be a Wisconsinite! If I can get him to do it I will film it.

Mike Draper

I e-mailed him for fun about a year ago. Total idiot, and yes he runs a portable. Because a TM will ruin carpet, especially a butler. " he told me this".

Able 1

Name
Keith
:lol: Thats great! I think he will turn down my request, but it's worth a try.

My buddy just had his 30th b-day party and there was a 9.99 per room guy there he said " truckmounts were over-rated" I about sh*t myself! He didn't talk to me after I asked what TM he had in his van.

R

rotovacguy

Able 1 said:
rotovacguy said:
[quote="Able 1":q7dwxf9y]Damn, this guy is in my hood!

Mine too...I'm in area code (920).......(262) is metro Milwaukee

262 is Waukesha, 414 is the Mil and you are in Mad town?[/quote:q7dwxf9y]

I'm up in Sheboygan county....yeah, the (262) would definitely be out near you somewhere.

G

I have a headache; darn Margaritas; OR was it that darn idiot and his rambling!! Can I take this Ja^(**& to court for this? My bi focals hurt!! Glad he is up there and not down here; He would starve for those prices; lol Pensacola florida; ; home of 250 crack head priced carpet cleaners; the only one that offers dental insurance is me!!! lol :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom